Camo Face Masks

Lonny

I have a camo face mask that I believe was called Spandoflauge. You stretch it over your head and then cut eye and mouth holes yourself. It was pretty inexpensive and I would like to get another one in white or snow-camo of some sort. Anybody know where these things can be found at. Thanks for any help

------------------

Lonny, snow camo can be a real pain to find, especially face masks. I got a nice snow camo face mask from Bass Pro Shops last year. It's warm and fits well. It was around $14.95, if I recall correctly. MI VHNTR

Lonny if you find out please let me know, I had one just like it and lost it somewhere during my last coyote contest.
I saw one a few months ago at an army surplus store here in town but they were gone today and the person behind the counter had no clue what I was talking about.

Have you tried Bass Pro, or Cabelas yet?

MIVHNTR, Thanks for the tip I will try Bass Pro. I was thinking of putting the stretchable Spandoflauge face mast over the Foxpro when I get it. To help camo it on snow covered ground. MIVHNTR thanks for all the information you have given me in the past on Posse Country about getting the Foxpro ready to use. The utility strap and arm band for the remote. I owe you one.

Craig, I am like you I bought one a few years ago and can't seem to find one anymore. It was cheap about $5-6 bucks if I remember right. They made a bunch of different patterns also, including the snow patterns which I am looking for. If I find anything I will let you know

------------------

Lonny I didn't realize that you wanted one for your Fox Pro, I assumed it was for your head.
Sounds like a heck of an idea.
Thanks for the info.

Here is just a thought, what about a white athletic tube sock? cut some holes in the toe so it doesent muffle the sound so much.

Seems to me that this could be a reasonable substitute

Lonny, no problem, I'm glad to help out. If we all put our ideas together, maybe we can sell a Super Deluxe FP upgrade kit.
wink.gif
I thought that you wanted a face mask for your head also. That's why I had suggested the BPS face mask. If all you want to do is cover your FP on the snow, just use and old white pillowcase. Easy to find and they're very cheap. MI VHNTR

Actually the face mask would kind of be a dual purpose thing for me to use and camo the Foxpro when it arrives. I know they have made the snow camo Spando-Flage in the past so if I find one I will buy it and if not you guys have given me some good ideas to work with. Thanks

------------------

Back