new on here weres all the ohio guys

sugar grove ohio here, between lancaster and logan , iv gotten 3 so far on the ridge bhind my house. i called in 2 others but i made sum mistakes and they took off,it was a good learning experience.i hav had most of my luck using rabbit distress calls.i hunt in the daytime using mouth calls and i hunt in the wide open timber.

well get ready boys deer seasons over the woods are for us now maybe all of us will start to have some luck. keep postin your stuff and soon as me and rletts77 get some pics will get them up and start a new post, got some spare money comin in going to go find me a foxpro firestrom tommrow for this weekend. good luck guys.

I don't think they are worried about deer season yotenaylor. I believe they were saying that there will not be deer hunters walking all over the woods spooking everything in a 10 mile radius.

i live in baltimore ohio but hunt out in new mexico and colorado where i guide big game hunts. i have been hunting alot lately and have called a bunch of coyotes and gray fox and 2 bobcats. ohio hunting is tough, lots of hunters and little space. i used to have lots of success with gray fox and some reds, not much anymore.

Great to see so many fellow Chillicothians!! We all need to get together and have a BS lunch.
Mr. Letts, don't I know you from somewhere????

Hey Dustin! How ya been??? I think you need to take me out and show me what the heck I am doing wrong! lol. Have only called in one at night thus far.
A get together sounds good to me. VTR is my hunting partner. You spoke with him last yr at the pred expo.

Back