Looking for a Backpack for Heater Body Suit

layback04

I looked on the heater body suit website and they offer a knapsack but not really sold on it yet. Does anybody use a backpack from Cabela's or Bass Pro that may be a good fit? If anybody is not sure what the size of a rolled up heater body suit is, it's similar to a rolled up sleeping bag.

I was hunting in mountains this fall, I had a brand new Eberlestock 2300sq inches, was so cumfertable I could hardly tell it was there. Another guy with a little bit more extra weight on him, was complaining everyday about his Cabela's pack. I was told the Eberlestock was the best, I think they are right. I found mine on internet from Story Creek, 129. with extra water bladder, and no shipping! It was 179. with shipping from Cabela's, no bladder.

Ron, I use the provided straps as well, but the thing I don't like is if I don't roll it up just right then after my 1 mile hike you can bet one of the straps will fall off. I love the heater body suits performance because it really keeps me warm and I don't have to sweat and get cold on a chilly day. I use it mainly for deer hunting.

If you are not wanting to spend to much I would suggest looking at a military surplus LC1, large ruck with frame.I use one all the time.It was about the only thing I bought for myself when I was done with my 4 years in the Army.You can find them on places like ebay for around 40$ or military surplus/pawn shops maybe.

Back