Burris 1" PEPR mounts now available

Originally Posted By: backy33Joe,

How early next week are these coming in? We looking a Monday? Order is in and ready to get a scope on it.

I have shipping confirmation for Monday, so they'll all ship out then!

I just ordered one. It said shipping was in store pickup I hope that's not true. I also missed where I get a free joebob t shirt. Xxl please

You have to place it in your cart with your order! If you go to his main page its right there. Alot of us missed out on it because we rushed our orders!

Originally Posted By: BOBTAILSI just ordered one. It said shipping was in store pickup I hope that's not true. I also missed where I get a free joebob t shirt. Xxl please

Well, you have to select a shipping option. It should have defaulted to Priority $6 shipping on your order...so you must have changed it to "In Store Pickup". Obviously that isn't gonna be beneficial to ya!

JoeBob Shirts can be found here

Just add them to your cart after specifying design/color and then they pop up free in your cart
thumbup.gif

I called and didn't leave a message BOBTAILS, give us a call whenever you get a chance and we'll get your order fixed to include shipping charges.

Just ordered me one. It will look nice wearing that scope I just got from Joe Bob.

Plus, I need more jerky!!

Originally Posted By: HPWJust ordered me one. It will look nice wearing that scope I just got from Joe Bob.

Plus, I need more jerky!!

JoeBob don't see no jerky on the order

Originally Posted By: HPWI got vetoed. It was either jerky or the mount. Life is full of tough decisions...lol.

Well, I guarantee that PEPR mount will last longer than PEPR'd Beef Jerky so...probably a better long term investment
grin.gif

Back