Coyote poop?

JRig

I'm new to this. I think it's coyote poop. Can someone confirm?
IMAG0155.jpg

Originally Posted By: JRigFantastic. I've been out calling twice now and this is the closest I've gotten
laugh.gif

at least you know your in a good area!

good hunting!

Yeah, you really need to taste it and report back. Once we get a report of the taste and texture we can give you a more definitive answer
lol.gif

Just kiddin'...it sure looks like scat to me. Honestly though, their turds are usually longer than that.

Last edited:
I came upon a large pile of coyote poop like that awhile back. There was a piece of paper sticking out of one turd that had something written on it. I stooped down and tried to read it, but couldn't make it out because I had left my glasses in the truck. I can't read CRAP without my glasses.

As far as taste... it had been there too long. I couldn't tell if it was deer or rabbit fur. Deffinitely wasn't coon. Coon tastes more earthy.
smile.gif

Good one Rich.

Yep, looks like crap to me.

The ones around here this fall were full of grasshopper legs though. Apparently the legs don't digest well....but it did give it a nice taste.

i have an awesome coyote scat pic.....me and a cousin of mine was walking out of our deer stand and noticed something weird about a pile of scat....when we looked there was a CONDOM in the coyores scat......im guessing the coyote came across where a couple of folks snuck out in the woods to seal the deal and tossed the condom out the window.....and well the coyote made a meal of it.....i wish i knew how to upload pics from my phone.....ill ask my ole lady she is good with this stuff

Yep its poop alright. Put some it it in your coffee maker a couple days befor you go hunting. You are what you eat, and you also smell like what you eat, so it will help a lot with call shy coyotes.

smile.gif

Back