Trail Camera Videos

6mm06

Today I was looking through some trail camera photos and video clips that I have accumulated, ones that my son got on the family farm. I posted some of them to YouTube and thought I would share.

The black coyote clips were taken about three or four years ago. The two bears were in 2010. The bears were funny. They wrecked the feeder, then dragged it down the hill out of view of the camera. Then they had a party of celebration at the end.

Trail camera video is interesting. Anyone that would like to share, please do. It's nice to see what others have.

Blackie - Coyote

Blackie 2

Bear

Bear 2

Bear 3

Bear 4 Having a celebration party

Bucks

Whitetail buck

Fighting turkeys

Gray Fox stubby tail

Gray Fox over for dinner

Gray Fox over for dinner 2

Gray Fox in the backyard again

I was testing my new HD cam on a Gray in the backyard

Nice videos GaryG. What kind of camera is your HD? Those are some nice trail camera photos. I especially like the skunk and raccoon. Wonder who won that round? LOL. Looks like you live in the woods practically, so seeing a lot of wildlife is easier. Nice photos, and thanks for sharing.

JRig, the problem we have on the farm is that the critters don't cooperate during hunting season. We generally get bear photos or videos almost ever year, as well as coyote, fox, bobcat, raccoon etc. We always get deer photos and videos too during the summer and early fall months, but it seems when hunting season comes everything is gone.

The bear probably hibernate, and the deer seem to move to other places for the winter. It happens every year that way. I think a neighbor ended up killing that big 9-point about a mile from the farm.

Still, it's nice to get good videos and to see the game that is around. I would never have thought that much is around if not for the cameras.

David

Oh you saw the pic's sorry bout that. Inside that stump is a mineral lick. yes I couldn't believe that skuck raccoon pic. I want that almost fully white skunk.

ya i have one with 3 but lost it somewhere, its kind of hard gettin these suckers on game cams around here... in this vid they are actually eating whats left of my archery elk carcass.

Originally Posted By: skinneyya i have one with 3 but lost it somewhere
If you look close, there is a third set of eyes in the back right of the video. Hard to tell what it is, but I'm betting it's another dog.

actually... those eyes are black angus, just across the fence line, got some earlier photo's with em, very good observation, not many pic that out.

Back