***December HOM Stories & Vote***

cbosshog79

The cold weather is here and so are the many stories that get from our membership. Take a few minutes, review the stories and cast your vote for the last HOM winner of 2010.

******December Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This time around the winner will receive a great package with products from some of our finest sponsors and HOB's. WSMBUCK has donated one of the finest maple closed reed calls I've had a pleasure to hold in my hand. Billy's call will go along with a nice lanyard set-up from EZAccess Gear and an extremely exciting video from TBR Outdoors - Predators Round 2

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!! This month we are going to have a prize package for the second place story from Leupold consisting of a really nice hat and a Leupold lens pen.

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

Our nominees to this point are as follows...

1. My first ever Bobcat!!! - "JJ"

2. Bobcat morning - Trashcan

3. North Texas Trip - Yellowhammer

4. Coyote double with a shotgun - derbyacresbob

5. What the Heck! So says Bubba - Mike Granger

6. Crow Sniping with a Rifle - 6mm06

7. Ben's First 'Cat...then another...and another - tt35

8. A Texas Safari - Tim Neitzke

9. 2 Cats, 2 Reds and a Black Coyote - Yellowhammer

10. Team SD goes to the Worlds - scottmilk9

First Place

IMG_4420.jpg

IMG_4421.jpg

produc1.jpg

ezyl.jpg

Second Place

Leupold%20HOM.JPG

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

B&B Custom Calls
Screen name- WSMBUCK
Real name -Billy White
Email- switchback2@yahoo.com
Home 601-532-7366 Cell 601-754-8704
2845 VETO RD. Mccall Creek MS 39647

TBR Outdoors

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

Originally Posted By: derbyacresbobNot too many people want to vote.
confused.gif
Only 30 total votes so far.

Kinda what I was thinking. 200 + views and a few votes. Ofcoarse 50 views are mine lookin at the score !
lol.gif

Is it over then? They were all great stories. Congrats to you Tim, I'd have a hard time between going to Texas for 'cats and pigs or going to Alberta for yotes and a wolf! I can't write a great story for the life of me, tt35 does all the hard work
lol.gif

Thanks Virginian.

Back