Oklahoma Fur Auction?????????

txwhitetail

Hello,
I have seen several posts talking about selling their hides at a fur auction in Oklahoma. I was wondering if anyone know where and when this auction is. Also would like to know if anyone else has sold to this auction. Do the prices seem to be pretty fair compared to market value. Any info would be appreciated.
JR

I don't know the dates yet,but there is an auction in Sapulpa and Chandler. I have never sold fur there so I don't know about prices. if I get more info I'll pass it on.

tX whitetail, I don` know about the one in Oklahoma, but the Colorado trappers assoc. Puts on a very good sale every year in Feb. I plan on sending them some cats this year, they do very well and you can put a minimum price on them. Bullet box and I will probably drive up for the auction and see how things go. You do have to put up your fur as they don`t take it green. They also usually have an ad in the Trapper and Predator caller magazine.

Oklahoma fur auction dates: Feb. 5, 2005 and Mar. 5, 2005 at Okmulgee, Ok Put on by First Oklahoma Trappers & Predator Assoc. Info in monthly report in back of "The Trapper & Predator Caller Magazine." Hope this helps

Back