Any Experience With Accuracy Systems Inc?

kel

I have a Ruger Ranch Rifle and yes I'm well aware of the accuracy of the gun. I'm happy when I get a 4 inch grouping. But this gun was passed down to me from my deceased Father-in-law and I have kept every gun I've purchased or been given. Just one of those things where you will never see me trade or sell. Plus, it's just plain fun to shoot and rides on the 4 wheeler with me around the farm.

I know I can buy a new AR for about the price of a conversion from this company but since this gun is staying I'm really considering having it sent out for the Ultra Match Premium Barrel Conversion. It has a sub-moa guarantee. But in my life I've learned to trust real customers and not companies for how things really turn out. I guess with the guarantee you should be able to expect a real increase in accuracy but.....has anyone actually had them work on a mini?

http://www.accuracysystemsinc.com/index.php

Ive had 2 minis 1 AR upper done by ASI very happy with them. All 3 shoot under 5/8 inch groups well worth the money. I like the minis, people cant believe a mini can be that accurate they can.

I have a Remington 7600 30-06 built by Carl Emmit/owner of Accuracy Systems.

It has a 24" match grade ss bull barrel and a most excellent trigger job.

This gun has grouped sub-1" on numerous occassions at 200 yds with plain old Remington 150gr PSP CoreLokt factory ammo.

I don't know how you feel about barrel break-in procedures, but he has specific instructions that must be followed. I did, and the rifle may not have shot any better, but it sure does not copper foul at all.

Bottom line, best $1500.00 I ever spent.

Back