anyone have a black coyote pelt for sale

BROWNING

Looking for a really nice looking BLACK COYOTE pelt. If anyone would want to sell one of them. I saw someone shot one on here!!!!!

browning, I 've been working on your black yoter... we have since nick named said dog El Diablo...I personally have thrown 9 shots at the lucky rascal....most have been running..something always seem to save his life. My gun got bumped & knocked scope off, not knowing missed a beautiful easy shot. Partner spooked at last moment etc. we have now educated the thing beyond all possible means. Best news isthere are a few more ofthem this year, rolled one over the other nite that was chocolate color from muzzle to tail. shot him at 5yds running in & got greedy trying to kill the other 3 yotes in tow. looked back & he was exiting in a funked up mess. Figured he's done & reached around to police up my stuff ....bad move... followed him till he got holed.. I admit greed took over as we are finally gettingaround $20 for a good skin, since there was $ 80 running around 20 yds from me...sure was fun for a few seconds.. sometimes you can find colored coyotes on www.jimallred .com go to the taxidermy flea market listed on the site...you can post a plea for one there modawg

Back