Lanyard update!

fw707

I haven't had a picture of some of these these up in a while, so here's the three lanyard styles I try to keep a few of on hand. These seem to be the ones folks like best of the ones I've had available since I've been making them. If you see something else in any of my previous posts that you like I'll be glad to make it up for you.

And a big thanks to everybody that's bought my lanyards in the past. I can't remember a single transaction that hasn't gone as smooth as silk, and I hope everybody I've done business with can say the same about me.

Lots of nice folks on here!!!
thumbup.gif

Thanks!

A USPS money order is preferred for payment, but Paypal is OK too.

All round 6 drop: $22.00 shipped

013-1.jpg

Flat to round 6 drop: $22.00 shipped

002-2.jpg

"Shorty" 3 drop: $18.00 shipped

010-3.jpg

Last edited:
Pm me an address that I can send you a money order for a shorty 3 drop and wrist drag in woodland camo please. Also, a total cost would be great.

Myself and several of my Hunting Partners use Jeff's Lanyards, been doing so since he began making them. They are awsome, and the more we use them the better we like them.

Originally Posted By: Stu FarishOK, now I have a screen name to go with the person.

Yep, that's me Stu.
thumbup1.gif

You're the 25-year-old 6'6" guy with black hair that looks like Tom Selleck, aren't you?

Back