Best hand calls?

What are some good hand calls to pick up for bobcat and coyote hunting? Ive heard good things about the randy anderson series but was wondering which ones work best for you guys?

Give the custom call makers sect a look over. Nothin wrong with production calls but I'd rather have a nice custom. A good easy to used closed reed would be the ticket. Check out kerry carvers swift call.

I use TC custom diaphragms. I have used about everything I guess, but these are my favorite. I killed a coyote and a bobcat over the Christmas Holidays and killed another coyote and bobcat yesterday with them. I've killed plenty more, but this is just what is recent. He is cookstaxi here on PM.

Look in the call section here and find Tjones and pick one of his calls up! I have one of his calls and it has only had only one dry stand. It will bring in a coyote dang near every time you blow on it. His call is my go to call every single stand.

Or you could go with a Randy Anderson call that most coyotes have already heard. It's funny how easy it is to pick out that ki-yi call!

I pretty only use hand calls and I buy them from this site. I like the sounds they produce and I feel they are easier to use. I do have a couple of Randy's Lil' Dog and Cat Nip and like the sound they produce.

I like to support our guys on this site and the calls on here are nice to look at. I have started myself a little collection of them and get confused everytime I go cause I want to use them all!!!

Last edited:
Back