Middle TN coyote hunter

calebintn

any of you middle tennessee pros care to show a rookie how its done. I been hunting these dogs for three years, when I first started I called in a pair of yotes but couldnt get a shot. I havent seen a thing since. I have used mouth calls and a foxpro. HELP
I live in alexandria tn 37012

I am Hunting around Lebanon. Just started, and could use a few pointers myself so if you get some good advice let me know.

I live a good hour from Alexandria. I drive through sometimes for work, That place should be covered up! Lots of nice big fields, woods, creek/river bottom. Seems like a good area.

We have lots of coyotes around here, I'm starting to see them dead on the side of the road. I guess they are looking for mates.
Another problem I have is only a limited few places to go and I dont have a hunting partner.

I'm in Lebanon also. This is my second year predator hunting and called in and killed my first coyote Sunday. I did call in a bobcat last year but couldn't get a shot.

I live in Murfreesboro and have a place in Woodbury we could meet and go hunting. I have been predator/varmint hunting for about 15 years but been hunting them real hard for the last 5 or so years.

I live in watertown and have called in two in the past 4 months. I am not great and could use some help since I have lost 5 goats in the past 5 months. I am a medically retired from the Army and a former Detective. I would gladly hunt with anyone who is safe and has experience with the yotes. Lord knows I can surely use the help! I have the call and some cool thermal toys, so let me know.

Originally Posted By: MATTJ629I live in watertown and have called in two in the past 4 months. I am not great and could use some help since I have lost 5 goats in the past 5 months. I am a medically retired from the Army and a former Detective. I would gladly hunt with anyone who is safe and has experience with the yotes. Lord knows I can surely use the help! I have the call and some cool thermal toys, so let me know.
Watertown here too !!!

Originally Posted By: MATTJ629I live in watertown and have called in two in the past 4 months. I am not great and could use some help since I have lost 5 goats in the past 5 months. I am a medically retired from the Army and a former Detective. I would gladly hunt with anyone who is safe and has experience with the yotes. Lord knows I can surely use the help! I have the call and some cool thermal toys, so let me know.

It is illegal to hunt with cool thermal toys in Tennessee, Detective

I'm in Clarksville. Originally from West Texas, but I have been here for 14 years. Just retired from the Army. Calling here is a lot different than back home, but I have some experience calling with mouth calls. Just need a calling partner and a place to go!

Mattj629, I may be wrong, but I don't think C.A.Wilson was not being friendly. He was trying to avoid some problems for you.

I live a north of Chattanooga. I've been calling for around 15 years or so. I mainly hunt public land around my area, and have fairly good luck in the past. I haven't done a whole bunch of calling the last couple years, but I'm really getting the itch this year.
I've taken a bunch of yotes and Fox ( a bunch to eastern standards), and several cats.

I prefer to use mouth calls on yotes, but an electronic caller for cats, due to cats like a more continuous sound and you tend to stay on stand longer, since cats sometimes takes longer to come in. I have had several very close encounters with cats, back when I was using mouth calls when targeting them. A decoy is a must.

JonnyB you have some of the best calling in your area. Lbl is full of yotes and cats, the same with fort Campbell.

If any of your guys lived closer, I'd like to tag along, since I no longer have a hunting partner. And my son's doesn't want to go most of the time, cause he would rather play Xbox.

I live in Macon county and started last year we have predator hunts here after deer season 20 bucks for two man team usually I have only called in one though but wouldn't mind tagging along or takin someone some time

Back