Rock River A2 operator stock

ksduckhntr

I am thinking about building a new lower with this particular stock, but am not sure. Can those who have it post some pics and a little write about your thoughts please. I don't really want to spend the coin for the magpul prs but hate the look of the regular A2 stock.

Originally Posted By: ksduckhntrI am thinking about building a new lower with this particular stock, but am not sure. Can those who have it post some pics and a little write about your thoughts please. I don't really want to spend the coin for the magpul prs but hate the look of the regular A2 stock.

We stock the RRA A2 operator stock kit and they're pretty slick. The fit and finish may not be as nice on some of it comparable to some of the Magpul parts, but the stock is nice, and has features magpuls don't with the sliding buttpad. They are a pretty nice price as well with the A2 kit included.

Thanks Joebob I was looking at your site as well and if I can get any pictures on a rifle and like the look I will be placing an order. I don't like the look of the new RRA with this stock so it's hard to like it. Hopefully some one can post a picture. Also do you sell lowers at all?

Originally Posted By: skullcreekJoebob, I just checked out your link, you have some good prices on there and good stuff.

thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: ksduckhntrThanks Joebob I was looking at your site as well and if I can get any pictures on a rifle and like the look I will be placing an order. I don't like the look of the new RRA with this stock so it's hard to like it. Hopefully some one can post a picture. Also do you sell lowers at all?

We are not an FFL dealer at this point...might be stuff in the works though
wink.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: NewLife2626Is the stock the same length as a standard A2 stock?

Yep! It's right at the same LOP
thumbup1.gif

This is only the A2 operator stock, the operator CAR stock is shorter like a standard collapsible stock.

Last edited:
I like my Operator CAR stock. Just trying to figure out what upper to top it off with. Probably going to be a Predator Pursuit 20".
url]
[/img]
DSC_0001.jpg

Back