Ewt kill light xlr 250 specs

AR243wssm

Could someone post a picture of the led enclosure that you can get in the different colors? Im just wondering what part you swap out to change the colors from green to red to white.

Last edited:
the LED modules are pictured just below the charger.

001-52.jpg

Originally Posted By: rpc55the LED modules are pictured just below the charger.

001-52.jpg

LOL, that's my picture I took of my light.

I did a double take when I saw it. I was like that looks like my kitchen table... oh wait, it is!

Last edited:
I don't believe the come with the 12 volt charger anymore. The manufacturer told me that they have upgraded the charger and they no longer will come with the 12 volt charge cord.

Originally Posted By: JackindistressI don't believe the come with the 12 volt charger anymore. The manufacturer told me that they have upgraded the charger and they no longer will come with the 12 volt charge cord.

How recent was that? I got mine 3 weeks or so ago and it had it.

It has been a month or so. He said they got in a bunch of them and the plug on the 12v. cord wouldn't fit the charger and that going forward they would no longer include the 12 volt cord. The 12 volt cord that came with mine wouldn't fit and he said I could send it back and get it replaced but I had a cord from an old spotlight that would fit it and I don't expect to use the 12 volt charger much anyway so I told him not to worry about it.

Did you try your cord and see if it would fit?

Originally Posted By: JackindistressI don't believe the come with the 12 volt charger anymore. The manufacturer told me that they have upgraded the charger and they no longer will come with the 12 volt charge cord.

I thought I had read the same thing awhile back. I received mine a couple of weeks ago and it had the car charger, Just checked and it fit.

Boon-dock outdoors sells the halo for $15.00 shipped to your door. I would buy one from him as it fits perfect and is flexable and quiet if you would hit something.

i just got my XLT 250 a couple of days ago and it is just great. i've used it 2 nights and although i haven'seen a critter yet it is bright and goes plenty far enough. it is very well made and the mount is plenty strong enough. i have the red. i made my own halo shield with pvc tubing. i have to thank you guys cause i wouldn't have known about it, if not for you. i've been looking for a small light that did the job, and this is the one, and the guys at "Elusive Wildlife Technologies LLP" are wonderful to do business with.
don

Last edited:
Back