Hand Priming Tool

I have used Lee tools for a long time and still use them at times. For a real quality priming tool the Sinclair is the one to have. Not cheap by any means, but will last a lifetime and beyond. I've had mine for probably 20 years and have never regretted it.

I have used the Lee, RCBS universal, and the Hornady priming tools. Sold the rcbs, I keep the Lee for a back-up. The Hornady and Lee have a good feel for seating the primers, but I prefer the Hornady.

I own the rcbs and the lee. The rcbs is more involved when you want to change shell holders. The lee is slick and works great. I grease mine regularly and it has worked trouble free for 4 years now. I have primed thousands of rounds.

Lee is the only one I have ever used. Must have 10,000 loads on it at least. It's quick, easy to use, has a good feel and just keeps working.

I am another LEE user. I have 2 and they have over 40k squeezes on both of them. I have an RCBS hand prime tool that just sits in its box, it was not very comfortable at all to use.

kept breaking my hand primers, though Lee was one of the best. But I ended up going to an RCBS table top primer and never looked back.

I have used the Lee's for over 30 years also! Then I tried the RCBS table top mounted one and that is all I will use now.. use the same shell holders as there press so no extra shell holders to Buy and they dont wear out like the lee's do.

Back