Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#176398 - 08/16/04 11:22 PM Re: not a trapper, but would like to start, i have a few q's. help please?
Redfrog Offline
Chairman of the Board

Loc: Palliser Triangle, Alberta
Welcome to the PM board. It's great to see some class come to this place.

Awright you guys straighten up, we got a lady on the deck.

There's tons of info here and always someone to give you some advice. So make yourself comfortable and stay awhile.

#176399 - 08/16/04 11:52 PM Re: not a trapper, but would like to start, i have a few q's. help please?
River Runner Offline
PM is my life

Loc: Bloomington, WI
Welcome to the board Sheila.
The members of our forums spill out enough information in a 24 hour period to help even the weariest yotes find there way into your cross hairs. I don't think you'll have any problems finding some tips or gaining advise

As far as your cable restraints, Ole Rich Cronk has some pretty slick tricks that he's been know to pour out of his sleeve cuff from time to time.

#176400 - 08/17/04 08:05 AM Re: not a trapper, but would like to start, i have a few q's. help please?
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA
Welcome aboard Sheila, Glad to have ya here. Looks like my little invatation worked.

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#176401 - 08/17/04 02:18 PM Re: not a trapper, but would like to start, i have a few q's. help please?
blak coyote Offline
Die Hard Member

Loc: N.E.WIS.
Try this site.Lots of good coyote trapping info.

http://coyotesrus.proboards35.com/index.cgi

#176402 - 08/18/04 12:38 PM Re: not a trapper, but would like to start, i have a few q's. help please?
stasheo Offline

Loc: Missouri
Thank you for the welcome gents. This is definitely the place to learn more about hunting and trapping predators.

It's funny I've only seen three coyotes and two bobcats up close but I'm hooked on pursuing them. Might have something to do with the challenge of hunting the hunter and wanting to succeed at hunting/trapping the difficult to catch!!

Also my favorite wild creature is the mountain lion! They facinate me. My husband saw a pair while deer hunting in the Missouri Ozarks about 7 years ago and I have photos of tracks but they don't exist here in Missouri !!! YEAH RIGHT... I would love to see one (as long as he didn't eat me for lunch - LOL ) My husband says no you don't want to see one that close it is very unnerving!

Well enough chat I'm going to dive back into the posts and read some more about these elusive creatures.

Sheila

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  AWS 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.