Hunting & Skinning For Profit Video

callacoyote

Hey if you guys want to learn how to put up your fur in the most profitable matter. This video "Hunting and Skinning For Profit" by Blaine Eddy is fantastic. This video covers skinning, prewash, fleshing, final wash, sewing, stretching and drying. VERY INDEPTH!! EXCELLENT VIDEO!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!

I obtained the "Hunting and Skinning For Profit" Video by e-mailing Blaine at tnkblzr@aol.com, but he said that he will be changing his e-mail address soon. If this is not his address now, you can call him at (801)825-8981.

callacoyote

Thanks for the info.
To keep it from appearing as though your selling these videos, I removed your e-mail link from your post.

Welcome to the board by the way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

River Runner I am fairly new to these forums. I assume tht you are in the hide tanning business. If you have a catalog of prices please send me one, Thanks.

I don't send out any catalogs cat whacker because the only thing I sell is "service".
I have a basic price list and prep information available at Championtannery.com

Prices not posted, you can contact me from the web site for.

Welcome to Predator Masters by the way.
Hey no offense, but I'm going to edit out your address from your post. Not really the type of info you want on a public forum, know what I'm sayin? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back