got a cat

MNHNTR

I know it was trapped but it is my first bobcat ever and I wanted to share.
100_0553.jpg

100_0551.jpg

100_0554.jpg

Originally Posted By: 3807patriotSweet
How come you dont have snow upto your knees?
We lucked out on the snow and didn't get any but the cities got hammered

OMG!! When you called me the other day and said you got a big cat you were not kidding Holy sh--!!
Way to go bud that thing is sweet!
I cant wait to see that thing after you get it back and Ill keep you posted on when I can get up there next to do some calling and killen with yeah talk at you soon...
smile.gif

I'm a taxidermist and must agree, lots of taxidermists out there but alot can't seem too be able to get bobcats right for some reason.More than not end up looking scared to death with their eyes wide open!Check out some of their cat mounts first, not their deer or anything else cause alot can do deer and other animals well but not cats, why? I don't know!!!

Originally Posted By: bblesqQuestion. Is it legal to hunt these cats in MN?
Or only legal to trap them.
It IS legal to hunt them here until Jan 9th. We run them with dogs alot during season.

Originally Posted By: FullCryHoundsBe sure to look at some cats your taxidermist has mounted BEFORE you drop it off so you don't get it back looking like most do.
I agree I have seen some horrible mounts done on cats. Luckily I have a taxidermist right here in Wadena that is one of the best. If any of you MN guys need a good taxidermist give Dewey at Dewey's Taxidermy a call.

thats a great looking cat! should make a great mount.
someone needs to tell me how you post pics, i must be getting old...

Originally Posted By: rluthats a great looking cat! should make a great mount.
someone needs to tell me how you post pics, i must be getting old...
If you hit the enter an image box and insert the image between the IMG prompts

Back