todays bay pics

killcoyotes

todays bayup pics. 3 of the hounds are pups that we walked into the bay.

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

i could give a crap about what peta thinks or does. no matter what we post or don`t post they will never stop anyhow.also in those pics,not one hound has teeth in it.

Originally Posted By: killcoyotesalso in those pics,not one hound has teeth in it.

Are you saying they're just playing?
Looks like something Mike Vick would find sport in. Just sayin'.

Not playing, baying. If some of you dont want to hear about dogs and men hunting in legal ways, go back to the predator hunting subforum. Were here, to learn and share about our dogs.
DaFUnk

Why do people that don't like to see the hound pics insist on looking at the posts in the hound forum? Get a life!

Dogs look like they're having fun, which makes the handler have fun, and that's what it's all about. Congrats, and good job.

Originally Posted By: wishin4dogsWhy do people that don't like to see the hound pics insist on looking at the posts in the hound forum?

I was referred to this post from a different website. Why is everyone here so defensive?

Its a hound/dog site. Not a peta site. This is for people that understand what dog hunting is and enjoy others success. everyone else be dam#ed!

Originally Posted By: killcoyotesit`s only on this site and my website message board listed below.

I was referred to this post from a different website.

Originally Posted By: Wackmaster This is for people that understand what dog hunting is...

I understand completely what dog hunting is and all the different methods and game persued. What I don't understand is running critters that can't climb a tree and relishing and photographing the results. Help me out.

Why should anyone have to explain anything to you? We dont have to explain ourselves to you or anyone else. The way KC hunts is legal. We dont ask you to like, nor understand anything we do. Seems to me you are just wanting to start an argument. If it is treed game you like to run, then by all means do it. But dont try and bash folks that hunt critters that dont "tree".

Thats my 2 cents

Tim

Nobody has to explain anything. I didn't understand it and asked for an explanation. Maybe I'm missing something.

You don't have to explain, that speaks volumes itself.
I never said it was illegal, although in a lot of states it is. I didn't bash anyone.

The grief I've received for a couple of questions makes me think that some here think what they're doing is a little shady.

When I feel I'm right about something, I'm more than happy to explain my position. If you get satisfaction out of your dogs ripping a coyote apart after it is exausted, have at it. Sounds normal to me.
cry.gif

smilin,

you stated that you`ve ran behind hounds for years. was it coonhounds or beagles ? i myself have ran hounds for over 30 years on everything from rabbits to bears. now i only have hounds for yotes, coons and bears. i like taking photos of my hounds doing what they are trained for, be it treeing a coon or bear or baying a coyote. if you look close at the pics or even better were at the bay, you will see NO hounds sinking teeth into the yote. they are just holding him at bay.now when your run your beagles or coonhounds what happens when they happen to catch one on the ground ? i`m sure they tear them apart the same as my coonhound does or my beagles did when i owned them.once again the only one that harmed that yote was me.

I HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE.

Back