Price Check on a FoxPro FX5.......

BASSFAN07

Guys,
I am new to this site. I have a Foxpro fx5 that my dad bought in 2007 and used exactly 2 times. He was fighting lung cancer and so he only used it the two times before passing away.

I have no need for the caller. I just got it out this week and noticed that the display on the remote was not working properly, so I shipped everything back to FoxPro to warranty repair the remote and ensure it all works properly.

I am wanting to sell the caller, but I have no idea what it might be worth. Can you guys assist me in knowing what the fair market value of this thing might be. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I also have a Mojo crazy critter, and a Mojo hawk that were used the two times as well.

When I started getting coyotes on my deer cams, he decided he wanted to try to hunt them, but never really had the opportunity.

Thanks for the info.

I'm very sorry to hear about your father bassfan. That's always a rough one.

You might try starting around $400.00 for the caller. You can always come down if interest in it isn't there. I think it is now a discontinued model, but that may not make much difference.

A brand new mojo critter is running around 40 bucks. The hawk I'm not sure about.

Back