Bleaching Skulls

I'm thinking a brown or brown camo with either the Predator Masters logo on each temple area, or " Predator Masters " painted down the muzzle on each side. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ok, ok, you think I've lost my mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sooooo............... I know im not really advertising or nothin..
IF I did somethin like that, you think one of yall would wanna buy it?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
T_T

Thanks BlueDeacon..

Yeah, I know I could sell them, just havnt found a place to do it at yet. Here, nobody would by them, people see enough cows around here as it is. If I go to a bigger city somewhere, I know I could do good with them. I have seen some on the 'net, that people have sold for over $300. Im not gonna go that high with em, but you cant bet Im not gonna get less than $50 for them, or less than $100 for my BIG ONE!!!

Right now, Im wedding searchin some clip-art for some projects I have in mind. Gotta get back to that, talk more later...
TooDLeZ

T_T /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well, I finally got them scanned... I am missing ONE though! The one I did for Jamie, I didnt get a picture of it, but I will soon. Hope ya'll like these....
TooDLeZ

TeXaS_TrOuBLe55

HERE THEY ARE!!!! The first one is my BIG ONE!!
The second is one Jamie designed, but I painted, and the last I designed...

fd8755b6.jpg

fd8755b2.jpg

fd8755b0.jpg

How about solid flat black(as in death) with the predator masters logo(white one with the bobcat) right in the middle of the forehead with "When Only The Best Will Do" printed above it in blood red with drips off of it like dripping blood? With a good thick clearcoat. Would be one heck of a raffle prize! :eek: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And I have just the skull for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (not mine! )But Amy knows which one?>>>James L.

The first picture...I like that sucker! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nice work on the other two, Amy. James has a pretty cool idea, let's bring it to life.

Whoa Whoa... Hold up!!
Your gonna have to tell me more about that design James, and just where I can get a hold of the LoGoS at.. The only thing I ever see is a the top of the page..
Why not "your" skull??? COMON?? Its a nice lookin one, I could do wonders with it. All it is doin is sittinn on the back porch. It would make me a 3 one to paint, cuz I only got 2 left. Haven't found any others yet.
Thanks RiverRunner.. I got a pic of Jamies 2day, no telling when I will get it developed though. Picture this........... Almost as big as the BIGONE, but with shorter and nubbier horns. All White, except for inside the eyes, and around them black, the inside mouth black also. A bear paw design on the center forehead, with triangler trible design arcross the forhead. Horns are painted black also. Hemp rope wrapped around the base of then, with turkey feathers hangin on both sides, and wooden beads on one side... Looks real nice under is triple-mirror indian pictures... Only one I have actually hangin for looks right now.
I get the designs from a TribleDesign book I bought, it has some neat stuff in it. The design on the Yellow and Red came from there also.
Anyways, glad you liked em. Im looking forward to doing some more. Hopefulling saling them sometime also.
Off to bed for me, got stuff to do 2morrow....
TooDLeZ

TeXaS_TrOuBLe55 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Amy

Apologies for the late response, I have only just found this website. When I'm boiling out skulls here in the UK, I use a baby Burco its a stainless steel contraption that we use to boil water for tea making at our english fairs, church fete's etc. It was my wifes' but I pinched it LOL good job she doesn't venture to far into the garage LOL. We boil pretty much as you guys do but what we do here with peroxide is as follows:

It is very difficult to get peroxide here, the govt think its carceogenic and wont sell it so ALWAYS where gloves ok! I get cos my darling is a dentist and she is authorised to use it at 40%.

Any way what I do is this, Soak cotton wool balls, you know the kind, the ones you ladies use in removing make up? in peroxide and place them all over the skull and keep them moist by ladelling the peroxide over them for a day. The skull should come up all white. As peroxide is scarce here we recycle it also, after doing your skull tip the peroxide back in the bottle for the next time.

Hope this helps, best wishes Fox hunter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks Fox Hunter...
I like that idea about the cotten balls. Seems like it is more conservative on the P40. I will have to try that. I just got a new one from a freind, and its ugly and filthy, needs some good cleanin to it. Its worth it tho, its a pretty good lookin skull. My problem is right now tho, we just moved, and I seemed to have misplaced my P40 at the other house. Gonna have to get me some new stuff. I get it pretty cheap tho. A friend of mine does hair here, and she orders it for me. I only pay $10 for like a litter sized bottle. Im gonna put off all my painting and stuff tho for the next month. Got to much wedding stuff on my list right now. Got 3 more weeks to go, thank goodness. Im excited tho, and ready for it to be over with all at the same time.
Thanks for the advice!!

TooDLeZ
TeXaS_TrOuBLe55 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Hi Amy

Congrats on your pending wedding, he sure is a lucky guy to have you if you love the outdoors...... women like that are a rare breed here LOL

Glad I could be of help. I hope life treats you both kind and you get everything you dream of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back