Laser Genetics ND 3 x 50

COYKILL

How is the Laser Genetics ND3 x 50? They have a new one coming out called the sub zero for cold weather. I don't know how good you can see with them or if they are junk. Any info would be apppreciated.

That's the key.My green laser stops working at around 35 or 40 degrees.I might pick the new one up after reviews come out.

TREXX, are you happy with yours except for it not working when it gets cold? How far does it reach out? Is it hard to scan with it mounted on the gun like that? Thanks

I've been usign the ND-5 handheld for a few months now and it does get low or completely cut off at about 30-40 degrees. I keep a cord on it that I wrap around my wrist so that I don't drop it and when I'm not scanning with it, I hang it around my neck and keep it inside my coat, up against my body. This keeps it very warm and has stopped the failure due to the cold temps. If I use my binoculars while using the light I can tell exactly what I'm looking even past 200-250 yards. Hard for me to take a shot at that distance holding the light and rifle at the same time though without something to brace against.

Back