lets see some fox mounts

Here is one my son did while he was still in high school. Other than a fox squirrel, this was his first full-bodied mount.

Also a mount you might want to consider is a pedistal mount, that is if you don't want or have room for a full-bodied mount.

RedFox.jpg

Pedistal coyote mount

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5850.jpg

Tim, I'm a taxidermist and let me say that is a beautiful job you did on your habitat. Very natural, love the den.Your taxi did a nice job on your fox also.

Don't laugh but heres the two fox mounts one was done by my great grandpa.. he shot and mounted the fox himself my dad said the one was done LONG before his time and its the one missing the ear. but the other one I dont remember the story behind except that it was stuffed with either straw or newspaper or both. They have both seen their better days and are starting to get pretty tattered. they used to scare me when i was little but now they make me feel like i have predator master in my blood.
laugh.gif

fox007.jpg

fox006.jpg

fox008.jpg

Sorry these probably arent the type of pictures you were looking for just thought i would share them

Originally Posted By: Catkiller Tim, I'm a taxidermist and let me say that is a beautiful job you did on your habitat. Very natural, love the den.Your taxi did a nice job on your fox also.

Thank you.

Here is my fox badger mount. one of my kids friend pulled off the white fur on his tail. Still have to get tha fixed. I wanted them like they where squaring off. I think it turned out pretty cool.
foxandbadgermount002.jpg

foxandbadgermount005.jpg

foxandbadgermount004.jpg

Originally Posted By: orrbull48couldnt resist....
Foxes-Mating4.jpg

Just might have to go get another fox, umm wonder what my wife would think of a mount like this in the living room.

noobie, those are kinda wicked looking man, but they are cool, especially the one missing the ear. Whats the story behind it, was it missing it when he was shot, or just a mistake skinning it. wont catch me laughing at them i would like to have them. how old are they?

Just might have to go get another fox, umm wonder what my wife would think of a mount like this in the living room. [/quote]

i think that would look good in your house!

Back