Lets hear who has a 243 wssm

Originally Posted By: Jack RobertsI didn't think that to regular shooters I had to say it was relative to bore size.

Did I give regular shoters too much credit?????

Jack
I thought that Moderators were around to help control trash talking, not start it?????
shocked.gif

I've got a D-Tech built upper, 22" Shilen barrel. Like cbass, my loads for 70 and 75 gr. HP's seem to prefer slower speeds for accuracy. I have taken 2 antelope here in CO. with this rifle using 85 gr. Nosler Partitions and they seem to prefer being pushed harder for accuracy.

I heeded Mike's instruction for reloading from the start to be sure to cam-over to insure getting the shoulders bumped back and have zero feed issues. This rifle isn't my "go to" calling rifle, but it's turning out to be my "go to" medium sized game rifle and I plan on putting it to work on some wild hogs in TX. here in a couple of months again using the 85 gr. Nosler Partitions loads.

Well, I don't have one in 243 but I do have a DTech in 25 WSSM. Although I'm extremely happy with my 25, I'm looking for one in 243 WSSM, only because I like the caliber better for coyotes and such. I'm going to try to have a carbon fiber barrel built now as my wife wants one, but this one is a little heavy for her to pack all day. The only thing better than one DTech, would be two!

I have a 243 wssm built by D-Tech just for hunting predators and just love it.Fast and flat no guess work on hold over at reasonable ranges.Built for 55gr pills and a 1/12 twist.Have not picked up the 22-250 in a while,I quess I better wipe the dust off of it soon.

Back