What the he!! Is this?!? Strangest thing I've ever seen on a trail camera

Originally Posted By: RubenatorOriginally Posted By: cowpastureplinkersaw that on another site along with this one. if the first one scared you, this ones gonna make you wet yourself. about the same story. supposedly, guy came home scared, said he'd never go back, his buddies went and got his stand and camera, and this was on it.

trailcamghost.jpg
Thanks a lot, just what I needed in the back of my head while coyote hunting at night by myself.

If I caught him hanging around my feeder I'd whup his skinny ghost a$$.
Or get after him with a shop vac.

That ghost looks like he just saw a trail cam.

Last edited:
I have done alot of night time lap and rear curtain sync photography in grave yards. Nothing there is spooky and nothing there will harm you--BUT-- have a moonless night overcast sky, while setting up the equipment, a deer gets up from behind a stone, that is too much even for me!

Originally Posted By: catman2Originally Posted By: RubenatorOriginally Posted By: cowpastureplinkersaw that on another site along with this one. if the first one scared you, this ones gonna make you wet yourself. about the same story. supposedly, guy came home scared, said he'd never go back, his buddies went and got his stand and camera, and this was on it.

trailcamghost.jpg
Thanks a lot, just what I needed in the back of my head while coyote hunting at night by myself.

If I caught him hanging around my feeder I'd whup his skinny ghost a$$.

Or get after him with a shop vac.

Looks like a bad chop job from an album cover.

I swear that looks like Eddie from the Iron Maiden albums.

OK guys. My turn. This happened to me. For many years I did a bible study for inmates in our county jail. One evening, among the inmates attending was an Indian "spiritist". After awhile he was sitting in a corner softly doing a little "mumbo-jumbo" for a lack of a better term. I went home and later hit the sack. In the middle of the night I heard a cat-like noise which woke me up. I looked at the end of our bed and I saw this awful looking thing about three to four feet tall standing there. I shot out bed with a shout (scared the crap out of my wife) and I instantly thought it was a demonic spirit. I commanded the thing out by the blood of the Lamb. It never came back (wife did not see it). About a month later, my wife and I were at a movie theater and the previews came on (I dislike them!). One of the previews, there was one of those freaky films and suddenly there was this "thing" on the screen. It was exactly what I saw at the end of our bed! I said, "Thats it!" loud enough that heads turned in the theater. I told my wife, "That is what I saw!" Let me clue you, at that point I understood something. There is a spirit world out there which we can not see, some of which is very bad. I am convinced the Indian in the cell sent that spirit after me. This was about 10 years ago and it made a lasting impression. It was a very real experience

Originally Posted By: greg223OK guys. My turn. This happened to me. For many years I did a bible study for inmates in our county jail. One evening, among the inmates attending was an Indian "spiritist". After awhile he was sitting in a corner softly doing a little "mumbo-jumbo" for a lack of a better term. I went home and later hit the sack. In the middle of the night I heard a cat-like noise which woke me up. I looked at the end of our bed and I saw this awful looking thing about three to four feet tall standing there. I shot out bed with a shout (scared the crap out of my wife) and I instantly thought it was a demonic spirit. I commanded the thing out by the blood of the Lamb. It never came back (wife did not see it). About a month later, my wife and I were at a movie theater and the previews came on (I dislike them!). One of the previews, there was one of those freaky films and suddenly there was this "thing" on the screen. It was exactly what I saw at the end of our bed! I said, "Thats it!" loud enough that heads turned in the theater. I told my wife, "That is what I saw!" Let me clue you, at that point I understood something. There is a spirit world out there which we can not see, some of which is very bad. I am convinced the Indian in the cell sent that spirit after me. This was about 10 years ago and it made a lasting impression. It was a very real experience

That almost exact same thing happened to me when I was in my early twenties. I was asleep and was awaken by what appeared to be an extremely obese person standing in my bedroom. I got my pistol and flashlight and commanded the thing out. It turned out that my buddy who was sharing the house had left a bar with a girl but had to take her fat friend too as part of the deal and to get rid of her when they all got home he pointed her to my room.

Last edited:
There are 9 kids in my Family. Out of us 9, myself...one Brother & two Sisters have had visits. My first "spirit" I seen I was 10yrs old.

A dark grey floating mass, came out of one bedroom. Stopped mid hallway, then darkened & took form. It was a small human shape, I suspect was an adult female. Wearing a hooded robe. It was solid dark grey in color. I couldn't see through it whatsoever.
But it was definely outlined in shape.

The hallway light happened to be on at the time. I was roughly 15' away with a very clear view. I was froze in fear watching it. It was standing there facing the bathroom. It then turned 90 degrees & faced me, then pointed with one bent arm towards the bathroom. It then walked into the bathroom.

When it turned to face me, is when the fear really set in.
It took me maybe 10 minutes to work up the nerve to run past there & get downstairs. To where my Mother was watching the evening news. That happened over 45yrs ago, I still remember that ordeal clearly.

The house I grew up in & seen much activity in. Use to be used for, terminally ill people who needed 24hr care.

Last edited:
I have always had an intrest in the spirit world. Grand fathers and great uncles could spin yarns and gost stories that were believable. As I got older , I'd do research an investigate places that supposed to be haunted. Found nothing and seen no ghost. Talked with many funral home and cemetary workers. The said they never seen any ghost. I know a grave digger that has a deer blind next to cemetary he works at. He claims the dead do not walk the earth.

We used to have a house around here called Youngs Mansion that was a pretty well known slave house back in the day and everyone said was haunted. We used to sneak out there and spend the night trying to see if we could see or hear anything. We spent the night in the basement once where most of the activity was supposed of taken place but didnt see or hear anything that night. There were shackles and such still on the basement walls where they had chained slaves up. There was also said to be a tunnel running from the fireplace in the basement to the shed where some of them escaped but the shed had been tore down and the fireplace had been closed off. After that time we went back out there a couple months later to give it another go. There were about six of us and as we were walking up the stairs to the second story where we all stopped and stood completely still as we all felt a really cold force pass by us. Once we gathered ourselves we continued up the stairs where we came to one room that sounded like there was something growling in the closet. The whole time this is going on my buddy Jay was running a video camera. We had just charged the batteries before going out there. When we went into the room where we thought we heard the growling the camera went dead. We thought we had a bad battery or it didnt charge properly but as soon as we walked back out of that room the camera started working again. That was enough action for us and we decided to leave and head back to his house and talk about what had just happened. We watched the video back and you could plainly here what sounded like someone breathing from inside the closet. Not only that but the screen was showing full battery but the video was blank from when we were in the room. We ended up contacting one of our friends a few miles from here whos parents were paranormal activist and told her what had happened. They placed a call to the owner of the house wanting permission to go in and set up their equipment and see what happened. Out of curiousity the owners agreed to let them in. They came down the following weekend and spent two nights in the house filming and whatever else it is they do. After the weekend was up they told the owners that they thought there was definitely something evil in the house and they suggested tearing it down or at the very least boarding it up so noone else could go in there. They also told them that if people kept going out there something bad was going to happen and someone would get hurt bc the spirits just wanted to be left alone. It wasnt two weeks later and the owners had the house tore down and what was left of it and the barn burnt.

My In-Laws were great people. I loved them as they were good, caring Christian people. Et they treated me like one of their Son's. They both lived to be in their 80's. I couldnt've asked for better In-Laws.

Father In-Law died. Then 5yrs later my Mother In-Law was dieing of cancer. Over the yrs, we all talked about Chritianity & the Spirit World. I spent much of those discussions trying to open her mind. To accept the fact, the Spirit World exists & is all around us.

She never did fully believe in it, I reckon. Her last days, I visited her daily. She knew she didn't have much time left. But was also at peace with it.

I visited her the day before she died. We visited for a couple of hrs. As I was leaving I told her that I loved her & would see her again, when it was my time.

As I turned to walk away. I turned back & said, "When you get to Heaven, give me a sign to know that you are there"

She smiled & said, "What kind of sign?" I replied, "Surprise me" She then smiled & said, "Alright" I then said, "Good by" & left.

She died the next day with my Wife present. At the funeral, after most of the crowd had left. My Wife was visiting with two of her Brothers in the parlor/viewing room. Very few people left in the room at the time.

I was standing in a double wide doorway of the parlor room. I turned/twisted 90 degrees to tell my wife, "Lets go now" Right then an invisible "flapping noise" quickly flew by my right ear. It startled me & out of reflex, I bent my knees & arched back & swung my head back. As I thought a bird got into the building & about flew into me.

This "flapping noise" also made wind on the side of my face & head as it flew by. There was no bird in the building.

I told my Wife about that, when we were walking to the car. She asked me, "Do you think that was a sign from Mom?" I don't know?, but it was a sign.

Five yrs prior. Father In-Law was dieing of cancer at home. Hospice brought a hospital bed to their house. As he wanted to die at home. His final day, much of the Family were visiting. Wife & I were at his bed side alone. We were bent over each side railing talking to him. Although he was in a coma & hadn't awoke since then. We were telling him we loved him. As we were leaned over his bed talking to him. His eyes, suddenly opened wide & clear. This surprised us, we both said, "DAD!" out loud. He then slowly raised both hands into a prayer position upon his waist area. He stared towards a corner on the far wall.

He then started to "answer questions" as if he was carrying on a coversation with someone. My Wife, asked me, "Who is he talking to & why is he looking towards the ceiling in the corner?" I told her, I blieve he is talking to an angel. He spoke for maybe a minute or more. Never acknowledging we were there intitially. Then he relaxed his arms & hands back to his sides. He then looked at us both slowly & smiled. Then shut his eyes. He died a couple hrs later, never regaining consiousness.

Last edited:
its only "unexplainable" until it is explained. Shooting stars were once "unexplainable" as well as teh loc ness monster photo.

No offense to ANYONE but with all these posts about unexplaned events.
WHY THE HECK WON'T ANYONE BELEAVE ME WHEN I SAY I SAW A BLACK PANTHER IN CENTRAL TEXAS??????

Just saying, anythings possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted By: Droopyfur2No offense to ANYONE but with all these posts about unexplaned events.
WHY THE HECK WON'T ANYONE BELEAVE ME WHEN I SAY I SAW A BLACK PANTHER IN CENTRAL TEXAS??????

Just saying, anythings possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Droopy, no one believed me either when I said I saw the Pink Panther in SoCal...........and bigfoot in the mountains....................the 20'3" alligator in the bay........................the UFO that night at the club.................and the 24 pound world record bass I caught, but released cause it just didn't feel right. For what it's worth, I believe you saw a black panther. I saw one too just the other day and it had Central Texas plates
thumbup.gif
!

Originally Posted By: Droopyfur2No offense to ANYONE but with all these posts about unexplaned events.

Just saying, anythings possible !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Black panther sightings in central Texas is not that uncommon. Put a bullet in it and have it mounted for the world to see. If a bullet don't kill it , call the Ghost Busters.

Kirby, I understand that. When my 37 year old son died two years ago. First there was a tear in the corner of his eye, then a beautiful smile on his face and then he is gone

For many years I had a sensation that something or someone was sitting on the foot of my bed at night. It happened often enough to get my attention. Then, it felt as if the covers were being pulled down from the foot of the bed. I could feel them move. It happened many times over a period of years.

I never said anything about this to my wife; didn't want her to think I had lost my mind. It went on for quite a while. We then built a new house and moved in.

The same thing continued there at my new residence. One day my wife and I were talking, just basic chat, when she began talking about her experiencing a feeling like someone had been sitting on the end of the bed. I think my hair stood straight up at that point.

Not long ago, I felt as if my foot had been touched one night. My wife later told me that our 5-year old son told his mom that something touched his foot.

Another time I thought I saw black shadows in our house, but dismissed it to "floaters" in my eyes. Again, I said nothing to anyone about it since I was not sure what I was seeing. My wife later told me that a black shadow passed her in the hallway.

After several events that were experienced by my family, including my older son who was 28 years old at the time, I commanded the spirit or whatever to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. We have not experienced anything since.

There is indeed a spirit world. Can I prove it - no. The Bible speaks of such things, and all cultures around the world have had similar experiences throughout history. There is more to life than our meager minds can comprehend, and yes, there is Jesus Christ. Why else would a spirit leave when rebuked in the name of Christ? It is written in the Book, that He, Christ, has dominion over Heaven and Earth.

6mm06, I hear you. Similar things have happened to me after we moved into another house. I believe one reason why some people have experiences & others don't. Is because they have faith & are being tested as to their faith.

When I was 17 I was living on my own. I got fired & was running out of money fast, I felt destitute. I woke up the one morning. Only to find a large swollen boil on my R-cheek. It swoll my R-eye shut & was painfull as heck. Looked like I was struck by a ball bat.

I heated up a straight edge razor & lanced the boil. Which left a wide gaping slash on my face. No job, no money, no food. How am I supposed to even look for a job now. With a large slash on my face? I found a bible in my apt bed stand. I read for hrs, seeking help. I fell asleep praying.

Next morning I awoke, I felt my injured cheek. I could also see clearly out of that eye. As the swelling was totally gone. I also didn't have any pain in my cheek. I couldn't feel the open slash wound that I had made. I ran to my oval mirror as I couldn't believe it. There wasn't any sign of that boil or the slash mark, none whatsoever.

Last edited:
Back