***November HOM Stories & Vote***

cbosshog79

November appears to have been a great month for the guys around here and we had plenty of great stories to show for it. Take a few minutes, review the stories and cast your vote. While you're at it take a look at the fine sponsors and HOB's that have kept this thing alive with their fine donations!!!

******November Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This time around the winner will receive a great package with products from some of our finest sponsors and HOB's. Brian Meyer AKA (BMeyer) has donated one of the finest maple closed reed calls I've had a pleasure to hold in my hand. Brian's call will go along with a nice lanyard set-up from EZAccess Gear and an extremely exciting video from Byron South!

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!! This month we are going to have a prize package for the second place story from Leupold consisting of a really nice hat and a Leupold lens pen.

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

Our nominees to this point are as follows...

1. My first coyote! - mtcurman

2. My son got 2 coyotes today - derbyacresbob

3. I score! . . . and knock a couple coyotes down - okoyote

4. Bears, Bucks, and Buddies - Bobcat77

5. One man's treasure is another man's... well, you know... - The Virginian

6. What I have been up to! - getemclose

7. Tugs first decoy action - gonzaga

8. Mixed bag and Mixed Blessings - Ursus21

9. Getting the kids out - Yellowhammer

10. Wyoming lion hunt Sunday - Airedale56

First Place

img1330va.jpg

PredatorPrey.jpg

ezyl.jpg

Second Place

Leupold%20HOM.JPG

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

Last edited:
I had an issue with the poll and had to trash the entire post to redo the poll so if you have already voted please do so again...

Originally Posted By: sonofdsouth72Originally Posted By: mtcurmanThis was a TOUGH month!! So many great stories!!
thumbup.gif

wondering who he voted for hmmmmm ... lol . Nope, I didn't vote for who you might suspect...
whistle.gif

Ben glad you won, I voted for you. I was sooooo happy to hear that you got your first coyote. I only know that this is the first of many for you.

GOOOD JOB buddy.

Back