Hey 4100

greg223

Just thought I would let you know what my committee assignments are:

Class A: Senate Judiciary

Class B: Senate Natural Resources

You will love this!
Class C: Senate Fish and Game

Have fun!

Originally Posted By: greg223Just thought I would let you know what my committee assignments are:

Class A: Senate Judiciary

Class B: Senate Natural Resources

You will love this!
Class C: Senate Fish and Game

Have fun!

I do, I really do. You fellas think you know more than the professionals. It's a joke. Most legislation aimed at the Fish and game turns out bad.

You really think Montana hunters need the right to use spears. Talk about sending out red neck images to the rest of the non hunting public. Lets here it for Greg, hes looking out for us hunters.

I've read the short list. With all the things going on with our economey and over seas you would think our elected representatives would have real things to screw up, other than our hunting.
I see also a ranching for wildlife Bill coming down the pike, and a law to bann recovering Bison in the state. How you stand on those issues Greg? We're going to have a lot of fun. I see SFW, has had a effect on legislators in our state. Good thing is, we know how those things turned out in other states. So the fight's going to get heated.

Quote:I see also a ranching for wildlife Bill coming down the pike, and a law to bann recovering Bison in the state. How you stand on those issues Greg?

No idea. Have not seen the proposed bills yet. Not until they come before the committee. I am sponsoring a Constitutional amendment to strengthen the right of hunting, fishing and trapping to prevent further attacks from the "anti's". And yes, there are those here who would like to hunt with a spear. Several states have those provisions. Try it before you knock it.

Originally Posted By: 4100FPS

You really think Montana hunters need the right to use spears. Talk about sending out red neck images to the rest of the non hunting public.

Who's to say they shouldn't?
confused.gif

You can hunt with a bow.

Might not be your choice of methods, but is it wrong?

It seems you just have "selctive" legislation in mind when it comes to hunting laws. Perhaps if we had LESS laws governing they way we hunt more people could participate in hunting....which would be good for everyone.

Quote:perhaps if we had LESS laws governing they way we hunt more people could participate in hunting I agree, and if we had fewer Lawyers chasing liability cases, we might have fewer laws and a lot friendlier property owners for responsible hunters...

But then, it would come down to educating all hunters to be responsible people...

Back