Predator quest, question

I want to know what he does to make all those running shots?He is awesome man.I have a tough enough time connecting with a 200 yard shot on a still animal and he is poping them farther with the afterburners on!

yes!
les johnson is the micheal jordan of coyote hunting! a god given talent with years of experience. just gotta keep at it

Practice man practice, not many people have more practice than him
smile.gif

The key to running shots is simple. Know your range and ballistics. And of course practice practice practice. If you have these things in tow your shot will follow. I have also found that the flatter your rifle shoots, the easier running shots are. The 223 is dropping considerably more than say a 243. I have even started hunting coyotes with my 257 wby just because of this. Also where i hunt it is common to have a second coyote be out past 400 yards and that is pretty hard to hit with a 223 on the run.

Originally Posted By: BobtheCatout past 400 yards and that is pretty hard to hit with a 223 on the run.

Thats where an AR15 comes in handy. Sling lead until he falls over or your mag runs dry!

I'm a fan of the 22-250 for this reason. Only 5" drop at 300yds from a 100yd zero. Those flat shooting guns sure make you feel like a better hunter!

Back