High end air rifles

Dirt Nap

I'm looking into buying a descent air rifle to take care of the bunnies eating my grass. I've heard that RWS makes a good one, but I wanted some other direction on brands, accuracy, etc. Thanks

I had a Benjamin Marauder in .25
very accurate, VERY quiet, 8 shot bolt action.
it was a PCP gun, so you would need a pump or air compressor to fill it up to 3000 PSI

I never owned an RWS, though I've heard good things about them.

hi, i have closets full of air rifle every thing from 50 to 1200 dollar plus rigs that put out 600 fpe. for taking rabbits in yard you woul do well to get a new rws 34 in 22 caliber from pyramid airgun mall. they are abt 230 and free ground shipping. be sure to get the new model with f.o sights as it hes the new "t-06" model trigger which is highly adjustable. stick with domed (round nose" pellets as they tend to be most accurate. get a tin of several different types and experiment as you'll find it really likes one over another. also try predator polymags, expensive but devastating on game!!! there is a learning curve to shooting a magnum springer but if you want more info i can point you in the right direction!

I have a Beeman R1 in 20 cal. It has good velocity and energy. Would put a bunny down fast. Not quiet or inexpensive, though.

kevlars

I had a rws 48 growing up and it was wicked, im sure there are other good choices out there but i can atest for the rws 48 Ron

RWS diana 34 in .22 here......excellent rifle, but not quite by any means. As mentioned above, with the plastic tip pellets.....devistating.

Back