Hello

Young-Hunter

Hi,

I am pretty new to the forum and just want to give a warm welcome to all of the predator hunters around. I am extremely excited for the December moon.

Taylor

Hi
New to this myself, Hope the Dec moon is better then the Nov moon still looking to score. My past luck wont deter me from Dec even if I all I get is cold. Actually looking forward to Jan so I can try a light at night.

Last edited:
Welcome to P-M Bro
smile.gif
How do you like that new gun?? Cant wait till you get it all set up and ready to rock for the Dec moon.. My be you will get a few kill makes on it next moon..
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: LeaddogWelcome Young-Hunter. If this is your frist year hunting
predaters make sure you post the pics of your frist kill.

thank u Leaddog. Yea this is my second year hunting, but I haven't got a predator yet, but with my new .22-250. I am very confident that I will connect this year. I will surely post picts up.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: New_CoyoteWelcome to P-M Bro
smile.gif
How do you like that new gun?? Cant wait till you get it all set up and ready to rock for the Dec moon.. My be you will get a few kill makes on it next moon..
smile.gif

I LOVE MY NEW GUN BRO, thanks again. Yea we will cherry that thing out. Its on like donkey kong, now!!!

COYOTE TRIBE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back