Predator Nation-Magazine

Atchman2

This might be an old topic, but has anyone picked up the new Predator Nation magazine? I was at Walmart the other day and saw it. It is really well written and has a lot more content than Predator Extreme (which I like as well). If this is an old topic just delete it.

It's a great magazine. I called to ask about it and he told me that was their first issue. He said they are planning another issue next year. Hopefully a lot of people buy it so they will make it bi- monthly instead of yearly

I didn't get that it was a single issue magazine. So it is more like one of those annuals like they have for fishing magazines.

I've not even read the entire thing yet, I'm savoring it. The articles are a lot more lengthy than the Predator Extreme articles.

One thing I find about hunting and fishing magazines is I pretty much know what they are going to say and what they are going to recommend, but I still like reading them anyway.
smile.gif

I picked up a copy and in the process of reading it. It looks like a good magazine. I heard that it is the first issue and that it is an annual magazine, but may be more frequent if it sells well. Go out and get a copy to support the sport. We can always use another choice for magazines.

If anyone knows a place that has an extra copy let me know. I bought the sole copy we had locally and was about half way through reading it when my puppy chewed it up. It looked like there was alot of good articles in there. Defineltly worth buying a second copy.

Wally World was where I found mine too. I didn't see it at Books a Million, but I was there buying a book in a hurry so I didn't look very hard.

I ended up finding mine in the magazine rack at a truck stop. First article that caught my eye was on the cover "Wolves must die"...haven't gotten to that article yet, but it seems like an amazing predator hunting publication. I was pretty disappointed to find out that it only comes once a year though.

Ya it's an awesome read wish there were more magazines like it, at least there is still this site and other predator site to feed my obsession!

I saw the magazine at the local Hy-Vee Supermarket in their magazine rack this morning but I didn't pick one up. I thought I would order the magazine on line........Wrong!

They had 5 copies of Predator Nation this morning. I hurried back to see if they still had any copies left....now there are 4 magazines on the rack.

blakeswia@gmail.com
SW Iowa IBA Rep.

Last edited:
i picked one up at walmart a week or so ago, it is an issue that has an extensive interview with fred eichler, have not got a chance to read it yet but thumbing through it looks like a great magazine.

Originally Posted By: drenalinhunter1 thumbing through it looks like a great magazine.

I agree, it does look like a good read; less advertising also, for now anyway.

Back