I wanna know who that guy was.

Chupathingy

Who did that guy think he was? I'm glad his posts lasted all of about 6 minutes. Was that a strategy to drum up members for his website? Does any one have morals anymore?

Chupa

He still has one post on the pictures that needs to be deleted, i checked out that site and all they do is bad mouth each other and PM to.

He's all gone now.
whistle.gif

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy If that is the caliber of there membership, then I wouldn't even grace it with my awesomeness for a look-see!

Chupa LMAO Chupathingy....ok, now I gotta have a look see! address please? man,logged off for just a short time and I miss all the action!

It was bad medicine for sure, I was like what in the world?

Sorry Hooked, you missed it..cant really say there was a whole lot worth lookin at though

Just a trouble maker trying to get some attention fella's. He is, as they say, "DUST IN THE WIND" at this point.

Happy Thanksgiving and sorry for the hassle.

Originally Posted By: Jeff MockJust a trouble maker trying to get some attention fella's. He is, as they say, "DUST IN THE WIND" at this point.

Happy Thanksgiving and sorry for the hassle.

Jeff, you don't owe us an apology for a [beeep] thing! We owe ya'll a big THANK YOU for taking out the trash!

Thanks brother
Chupa

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresOK, what'd I miss ?
Nothing good, that's for sure.
Some guy came on last night, and started bashing and cussing out all the admins and mods. And then...he was gone!
thumbup.gif
It was weird to say the least.

Last edited:
That was to the message boards world considered to be a "troll"

Do not feed trolls.

They will be like stray dogs tend to be and not go away.

Best to ignore till troll finds new bridge to which to dwell under.

Back