point of impact differences

It might go down as one of the great misteries of the world, you seam to have covered anything that I can think of. Twist rate might be the only thing

I dont know if this applies but adjusting the but plate on my remmy w/a-5 changes poi. I assume this is due to more or less muzzle raise during recoil.perhaps stock design plays a role?

SSG RED

If you have consistent data through two different rifles with two different ballistics then it sounds like you're ahead of the game!

Take note of what each rifle does and move on... You could debate the ifs/buts all day long but at the end of the day it is what it is...

Originally Posted By: blopez50If you have consistent data through two different rifles with two different ballistics then it sounds like you're ahead of the game!

Take note of what each rifle does and move on... You could debate the ifs/buts all day long but at the end of the day it is what it is...

exellent point!

SSG RED

Knowing how much the stock flexes on a Stevens, I believe it is due to shooting off the bipod, but then again I wasn't there to see you shooting it. Do you have somewhere you can shoot a group at 400 yards? Maybe your barrel is bent.

I'll give you 20 bucks for it right now and you can keep the scope.
lol.gif

Back