So, Are the Dems Going To *Riot* If They Lose?

So your in the closet about your choice for president? I C and now since everyone here has been picking on you, you feel inclined to take out your frustration on me. I am truely sorry guys I am afraid this self absorbed lonely lady from Teaxas may be here to stay now that someone has paid her some attention. Do I think you are trying to make friends yes I do very much but thats besides the point. Why else would you be here? You dont hunt, is it a prerequiste NO but what other reason would you even be here unless you were just plain bored?

K-Y In my opinion you are personally attacking LadyJane, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Ladyjane has proven herself a worthy debater (though usually wrong} /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif We admire her for her spunk! We overlook her emotional tendencies as a woman, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and consider her one of our own! When you directly attack Ladyjane, you are simply begging for the moderators to ban you. I beg of you to think of your liberal lesbian lover, and how upset she will be, when she arrives home, only to realize she can no longer post her liberal drivel on P. M.

Your from "Teaxas" Ladyjane, where the hell is "Teaxas". Maybe I'll learn where that is and go visit. "Teaxas" huh...

KY, you TRULEY inspire me. You are to this board, what paint was to Picasso!
dunce.gif

KY- You seriously didn't just attempt to use Michael Moore as a legitimate resource for information, did you!?! Guess it doesn't matter what the cook makes, if he fixes it up pretty, you'll eat it.

wow...I missed a fun afternoon here!!

With regards to Michael Moore if you want a chuckle, go to www.ramdac.org and scroll down on the first page to his picture and the comments made. That is a site I love to check out and steal pictures from. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Michael Moore is a big fat idiot! ahahah if you look at that site you will see what I mean.

Here is an email I just recieved from a campaign member for the Bush administration... some very interesting information in here.

------------------------------------------------

Dear XXXXXX,

I am appalled.

In Missouri, a flyer shows a photograph of a young black man under a fire hose in the 1950s. The flyer tells African-Americans this is an example of how Republicans have kept voters from the polls. In Colorado, Republican voters got calls telling them their family members in Iraq had died. The callers claimed that call would be real unless Kerry was elected.

In these final days, we can only expect more of this filth.

I urge you to turn on your answering machine. If you get a call from an unknown number, let the machine pick it up. It may be the latest campaign of smear, fear and lies from our opponents.

If you get one of these disgusting calls, or an outrageous flyer or mailing, save the message, call our hotline and let us know.

1-888-610-8170

Just a few weeks ago we saw a Kerry campaign manual that told their staff to allege intimidation even if no evidence existed. Now their allies have begun an incredibly dishonest and disgusting campaign of shadowy calls and misleading flyers.

We need to know immediately if you get one of these calls. We need to know the lies, threats, and distortions those allied against us are spreading.

With very few days left, we need you to be our eyes and ears on the ground.

Call our hotline at 1-888-610-8170 if you get any suspicious messages.

Thanks for all you have done, and all you continue to do.

Sincerely,
XXXXXXXXXX

I am glad you posted that number. If indeed anyone is doing that they need to be reported. I for sure will if I get one. I hate any solicitations of any kind ANYWAY.

I'm not sure they'd care I posted it... I removed names to protect the innocent! Hope it's not a violation! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

On the Question of Dems. rioting if Kerry losses.They'll riot for many reasons.Look at what they did in Boston after the Red Sox beat NY Yanks.Please KYCoyoterHunter, tell me those were Bush Republicans.I wish they would do a survey on which party the rioters affiliate themselves with.They could start with the LA King riots.I'm starting to believe it's not so much the social standing as much as it is with political parties.

Just got onto this late I guess. Maybe it's dying out but oh well.
Colorado Pete; you are right on the money on why to vote your party. A prime example is the largest tax increase in world history under Slick Willy. It was a tie vote 50/50 and it all came down to ONE man... Bob Kerry(D) from Nebraska. How did he vote? He voted for his liberal, bedwetting party and we got the largest tax increase in world history rammed down our throats. Do you think Kerry voted how his constituents wanted him to vote? Do you think people in Nebraska love paying taxes? No. He voted against the very people who elected him and did what his party expected him to do. I vote Republican because the Democrats are whacked out. I think the Republicans are GENERALLY more interested in personal responsibility not entitlements which is what this country was built on. Not whining until you get what you want handed to you. Big business? Isn't that the American dream, to make it big??? Strong defense, pro-life (there's that personal responsibility thing again), flush the gay agenda, gun ownership, welfare reform, at least some level of morality instead of anything goes etc. etc. When push comes to shove the party platform is what you will get regardless of the candidates personal views. They aren't thinking of us when they cast their votes.

Good points Stu! Mountain Medic- if there has been a more accurate way of describing that twit Michael Moore, I have not yet heard it!!!!

Lady Jane: I don't mean any offense, and frankly I'm glad that you post some oposing views here (although I do know why I am using this site, because I love to hunt-but whatever). It appreciate the chance to try and understand what makes the "other half" tick. It has been said elsewhere that we forgive your using emotion due to the fact that you're a woman. Maybe that's why I don't understand your positions at all. You have told people that "only one issue is important to you." Then your next sentence (and elsewhere) is your complete disagreement with Bush over medications. Where is the consistency?

You say you "FEEL you have the RIGHT to purchase medications wherever you want...just as anyone has a right to bear arms. Maybe there is no Amendment that QUITE supports me...but I still FEEL I have the RIGHT. shrug"

What???? To be blunt, NO YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO MEDICATIONS at a price you want to pay!! And YES I do have the Constitutional RIGHT to bear arms. That is a distinction that is not in the LEAST bit trivial my fine lady! To make things worse, you KNOW it but don't care! "shrug" Where does everyone get off thinking they have a RIGHT for EVERYTHING... drugs, a job, a good life, and on and on and on! Legally, we don't have a RIGHT to ANYTHING not spelled out in our laws. That's the way this great country has intentionally been designed. This entitlement, "where's mine?", whining, expect everything from someone else attitude drives me nuts. It's why we are such a weak country in my worthless opinion.

Then you again state "you don't know what it is for people to have to pay out the a$$ for medications." Then, "People who who call ALL civil attorneys *ambulance chasers* never really considered how they would FEEL if a drug addicted physician ruined them for life... making them unable to support a family or take care of themselves..." Did I miss something? That just came out of left field! Are you trying to make congruity of your medications complaint by tying it in to attorneys?? Who was talking about attorneys? And why the hell WOULD I consider the hypothetical you threw out? Am I supposed to sit around and think about what-ifs like that? That sounds as ludicrous as a friend's wife hating Republicans because both of her grandparents died of AIDS infected blood transfusions. The Republicans you see, are to blame for dragging their feet on identifying the disease, so it's their fault her grandparents are dead!

You say you don't want elections to be popularity contests or beauty pageants. But then you subscribe to this media agenda from the last election that Bush is an idiot. Bush finished college, Gore left and went back home to suck on daddy's silver spoons, and enter into a LIFE of politics. Who's the nit-wit? You say you want Bush to be a better speaker. Isn't that a beauty pageant of sorts? It has nothing to do with the job he is doing.

Please don't take everything I've said as a personal attack. I don't even know you. I just don't understand the inconsistencies among voters. They DO vote like it is a pagaent. That we are two days from an election and people don't know who they will vote for is shocking. The issues of this country are not less than two days old! Nothing that will happen in the next two days has anything to do with ANYTHING! Why tune in NOW? Stay at home and watch your sit-coms! It shocks me what people use as voting criteria. So thanks for helping me see the "other side". You are right about a few things, namely Bush being right that the war on terror will never be won. And you're right that he should not have apologized for it. He should have just clarified his position and let everyone deal with it. Locks only keep the honest people out of my house. And as long as this is a free country no level of scrutiny that we would tolerate will be able to eliminate ALL methods of attack.

Someone translate for KY.

This post will be a little bit behind, but here it goes. First off hello to Ky glad to see your both still with us. Now to the meat of this thing. To Ky directly why shouldn't we blame (notice the correct spelling)Clinton for 9-11? No retaliation for the first World Trade Center attack in 1993, no retaliation for Somalia, no retaliation for the U.S.S. Cole, even you can see the trend here. Clinton made America the worlds punk in the eyes of terrorists organizations. Let's not forget Yemen (that's a country in the Middle East and where the Cole was attacked)offered Bin Laden to Bill several times. Why he was busy getting busy with a troll disguised as an intern AMERICANS were getting killed. That in my opinion was dereliction of his duty to defend our country. You wishy washy Liberals make me want to puke. Love to beat your gums together, but when it's go time you come up with any excuse to avoid confrontation. The cold, hard and sad fact is sometimes confrontation is necessary. Like my father told me and I told my sons "Don't start a fight but you better end it." As always puff, puff, pass. I'm out.

I'm afraid KY won't be able to hear or respond to you. He is in the land of far-far-away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

airbear278 : hahah I had to stop reading at a certain point as you were TOO much! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Your ranting was unreal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
WHY I am here is of no concern to you. If I am not welcome, I am sure I will be asked to leave.
As for the rest that you rambled about.......WHATEVER!

Oh...and as for people accepting me...it is NOT because I am a woman stupid...go back and read it. They were kidding. They will jump me just as fast as anyone else here...and I prefer it that way. I MUCH prefer that kind of honesty.

Are you sure you are not Airhead...or perhaps KYCoyoteHunter in disguise?

Probably someone will tell me you are some great guy who posts here..that is all well and good.

But i for one said what I said, meant what I said, and have NO reason to justify it to you.
OH..and by the way I GET NOTHING FOR NOTHING. I worked all of my life. THAT is the only thing you said that I find disgusting...of course you did not say I DO..but your insinuations were there.

Back