stevens replacement stocks

czeger

im looking for a new stock for my stevens 200 in 22-250 when i do a search i cant find any is there any other stocks that fit these?

I found with mine that there are 3 different size spacings on teh action screws... measure 3x before you order! Boyds (would not suggest due to customer service) Sharp Shooter Suppy and Stockys carry them. Boyds are ussually on flea bay too. As stated savage 110 stock will work as long as you have the correct spacing...

I've had good luck with B&C Duramaxx stocks for my Savages. Definitely nicer than the factory plastic.

As someone mentioned, make sure you measure screw spacing before ordering.

Originally Posted By: sage ratrichards microfit has some nice stocks and hogue makes them for savage.

Not sure about Hogue, but I'm 99% sure that Richards aren't offering anything for the centerfeeds.

Chupa

I was in the same delimia as you. The Stevens center feed bolt spacing is 4.250. I measured it a jillion times and a jillion different ways. It always came up 4.250. I ordered a Choate tactical stock (the new style that looks similar to a McMillian) and it dropped right in with no problems. Its a heavy stock, but the rifle had a barrel replacement, so it was heavy anyway. So far I am pleased with the stock. As far as the other brands, buy at your own risk. JMO

Back