My first coyote!

Don't know how I missed thread Ben but congrats!That is one big ol coyote. You live in some great country. Coyote calling right out your back door. You are a lucky young man.

I have owned a 600 or two and they all shoot great. Keep on a calling.

Well done, Ben!! Congrats!!!!!
I admit, I didn't realize you had yet to get your first coyote.
It's all downhill from here, you might as well stop now before you get bored stiff & start yawning.LOL
That's a dang nice coyote, looks almost as big as you.LOL

Oh, & you just gotta love those Swampers! That's what I run on the rear of my truck (only mine are bigger), & I swear by them.

Thanks Ben,

Didnt mean to derail your thread, but, I appreciate the info. Good looking tires and for a good reason. Working on Farms and Ranches in the black gumbo mud of Central Texas is the reason I still run the tires I do. No better way to pick a proper tire than from past experiences, seeing them in action has no replacement.

Cal always makes fun of me for checking peoples tires. I probably wont remember their name, but I know what tire they run, and what track it makes. I am like a modern day tracker.
blink.gif

"yep, that truck was driven by Ben, he had two passengers, one female and one male, she was drinking a coke".
tt2.gif

Again congrats on the critter!

Take care,

Todd

That's a sweet dog. First one for the wall. Maybe the next ones will earn you your own rifle, then an e-caller, then reloading gear, then a ghillie, then a decoy, then.....Did anyone mention this is an addiciton?

Geat job!

I just found this! Congratulations Ben!! The first one is one you will never forget
thumbup.gif
Priceless! The smile on your face says it all.. Nice job bud..

Now you are definately gonna have to make it to the PM hunt so that you can show these guys how to use those calls. Congrats on the beginning of a lifelong passion.

Back