Wife's 2010 Muley Buck

reloadmike78

Mrs Reload smoked this guy yesterday around 930. Up hill at 213 yards with an extreme quartering away shot. You can see in the lower left where the bullet entered. Clipped the liver, through the diaphram, jelly lungs, clipped the top of the heart and came out on the front left shoulder, smashing it as well. He is a main frame 4x4 with one brow tine for a total of 9 points. I will get more pics later!

We actually had him at 75 yards at one point, but could not get the shot off. Found him later in the hills and smoked him!

I'm a proud Hubby that's for sure!

IMG_0059.jpg

It sure is Barry, you shoulda seen how po'd she was when we didn't get a shot at him at 75 and had to hunt him down again! It's good to see her passion! This is her third year hunting and she's getting addicted!

Thanks alot!

Thanks for all the nice compliments gang, I'm really proud of her for all of the above reasons! I think I lucked out pretty darn good for a Jarhead!

Originally Posted By: WileE.CoyoteYou definitely found a great wife, good job.
smile.gif

Curiosity is killing me. What kind of .25cal did she shoot?

TC Pro Hunter in 25-06. I bought it for "her" and it actually has been her rifle, I have yet to use it on a single thing!

Back