ISSUES WE'D LIKE ADDRESSED BY K-Y

Ridgeviewer

As Promised, This thread is to give Ol K-Y a proper podium to address the really tough questions that he so far, has been pretending not to notice in other threads. Everyone feel free to post your unanswered questions here.

I thought I'd bring this back up for you K-Y knowing you just simply overlooked answering questions, about an issue you want to debate for john kerry.

Please give direct answers.

1. Does life begin at conception?

2. Does life begin a birth?

3. Does a mother deserve the right to terminate a life?

4. At what age does the child deserve the right to life?

5. If your wife conceived YOUR child, does she have the right to Abort (Kill) your child against your wishes? (A blanket law will give her and millions like her such a right)

6. Would your wife deserve the right to have a partial birth abortion of YOUR child? Against your wishes?

7. Are you Personally willing to give up all rights to your unborn child, and leave it totally in the womans hands?

8. Do you feel that you have the right to take my rights to an unborn child away?

Sorry to be a ball hog guys, but I've been waiting several days for these issues to be addressed.

K-Y you seem to have forgot to answer these questions about your position on global terrorism. This issue was brought to debate by you, do you not have a personal opinion of global terrorism?

K-Y Are you able to grasp the idea of global terrorism? I for one am totally sick of your crying over Iraq. How can you pretend not see that we have to eliminate these radical muslims, wherever the hide, or for that matter, wherever they want to die for allah in their little jihad against infidels!Just in case you don't know what a infidel is, it's you and me pal. It's our Childern, it's their children if we put our head back into the sand as Clinton lead us to do, and Kerry already points towards doing. Do you remember the 3000 inocent lives lost in one day on 9/11. I refuse to forget! Can you honestly believe the UN will do ANYTHING against terrorism?
If you recall, these radical muslims declared jihad on us pal, and we are at WAR! This war must take place anywhere on this globe,rather than in the United States, to protect our Citizens. That Is our Presidents job! George Bush is doing just that, and will continue to eliminate the threat anywhere it exist. Did you happen to catch the story about the innocent kids murdered by terrorist while at school in Russia? Would you have a diferent view of terrorism,God forbid this happened at your children's school? Try looking at the big picture! Stop trying to cloud real issues with your liberal blatherings, lets hear your position on terrorism, and it's threat to our Country.

Here's one for you KY, if there were 12 apples sitting on a fence, and you took 8 away, how many apples would you have?

Ridgeviewer,

u stated

Please give direct answers.

1. Does life begin at conception?

2. Does life begin a birth?

3. Does a mother deserve the right to terminate a life?

4. At what age does the child deserve the right to life?

5. If your wife conceived YOUR child, does she have the right to Abort (Kill) your child against your wishes? (A blanket law will give her and millions like her such a right)

6. Would your wife deserve the right to have a partial birth abortion of YOUR child? Against your wishes?

7. Are you Personally willing to give up all rights to your unborn child, and leave it totally in the womans hands?

8. Do you feel that you have the right to take my rights to an unborn child away?

1. yes
2. no see #1
3. yes
4. deserve? what kinda question is this dont they all?
5. NO
6. WIFE NO, girlfriend or bang buddy? yes
7. NO,
8. NO not me I can not have a child!!! alone

HMMM ridge,
U SAID
"K-Y Are you able to grasp the idea of global terrorism? I for one am totally sick of your crying over Iraq. How can you pretend not see that we have to eliminate these radical muslims, wherever the hide, or for that matter, wherever they want to die for allah in their little jihad against infidels!Just in case you don't know what a infidel is, it's you and me pal. It's our Childern, it's their children if we put our head back into the sand as Clinton lead us to do, and Kerry already points towards doing. Do you remember the 3000 inocent lives lost in one day on 9/11. I refuse to forget! Can you honestly believe the UN will do ANYTHING against terrorism?"

Global terrorism yes. Should we be fighting it in Iraq? NO Ever one can see that now. Except some select individuals who if were told to jump off a clift by Bush that they would abe able to fly they would be gullible enough to believe him and they actually probably would!!

There it is again, CLINTON. CRYING, you guys are the ones still crying Clinton ever made it in office. You guys just cant figure it out can you. Its not about Clinton. Who's watch did 9/11 occur on? BUSH's and he takes NO blame what so ever for not having measures in place to combat it. Even Clinton told Bush comming into office Osama should be a top concern. Bush top intelligence chiefs told him OSAMA WAS AN IMINENT THREAT THERE is proog to prove this yet BUSH did noting!!!!!!!!!!!! And you have the audacity to blame CLINTON. YOU ALL NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES

YOU SAID,
Do you remember the 3000 inocent lives lost in one day on 9/11. I refuse to forget! Can you honestly believe the UN will do ANYTHING against terrorism?"

Who in the hell could forget, NOBODY has forgotton PAL. People can see however the errors and misleadings of the Bush administration and see its time for a change. ITS damn obvious now to the majority of the US even the whole world that attacking Iraq was uncessary. Bush did it on the Basis Iraq had WMD's and possed an CLEAR and Imminent threat!! CLEAR? clear as mud. About like Bush name NOW!! The sad part is all of our names our cause this jackass led us into an uneccesary war. Now around the world we are viewed as the big bad guys and aggressors.

I can argue this tell I am blue in the face but you guys cant see it.
Can u not see some poor innocent child growing up in Iraq today straping a bomd on his or her and walking into a public place in America and blowing it up back because we accidental killed his mother or father in an unjust war 20 years from now?

UJUST U SAY, well 3,000 people in THE WTC, now thats unjust, AND I AGREE, BUT DAMN IT IRAQ saddam had nothing to do with it. DOES that atomatically give us the right to go bomb them. Hell lets just bomb the whole damn world and make everyone see it are way! JEZZZ

BUSH has caused so much anti American sentiment as a result of his go it alone approach that we may never be safe again. Cant u guys figure this out???

I have addressed these issues time and time again.

Now I would like these addressed:

1) Justify going to Iraq!

2) Justify Bush being a better choice than Kerry after we have seen Bush failures FIRST HAND.

3) Justify after Nov 3 why bush does not get re-elected if he is a far superior choice than KERRY.

Ridgeviewer,

To you asked for direct answers and thats what you got.

Now understand this, IN no circumstances should a wife have the right to make the choice soley herself as wether or not to have a child. The husband should definetly have a choice. This is something that should be discussed before conception.

I would not want MY child aborted nor would I choose to do so. this is why I have taken precautions not to have children. Any responsible individual should. However, look around their are children everywhere that are results of flings one night stands etc born to Crack head mothers etc loosers who have no intent of taking care of that child. In these circumstances then yes I definetly see abortion as a clear and wise choice. The baby has a chance
of being born with health problems that will haunt the rest of the childs life. Now there is also who is gonna take care og the child. Well PAL guess who, you and me, assuming that is if you pay taxes that is.

There are far more issues to look at than meets the eye in any circimstance ridgeviewer.

Now if its not too much trouble answer my previous questons.

K-Y, Taxes me? Of course! Have they been substantially less without liberal control, ABSOULUTLY!

I have to run at this moment, But I will be happy to post a middle east tutorial, comeplete with pictures for you, when I return. Stay tuned...

K-Y,

#1 When does life begin? You said at conception (correct answer, by the way):
#4 At what age does the child deserve the right to life? You said, deserve what kinda question is this? dont they all? (yes, they do).

If you truly believe ALL children deserve the right to life and that life begins at conception, how do you justify wanting to allow abortion?

Yes, I do have a hornet, a Ruger M77. Fun gun to shoot.

Back