Time for a member update.

Originally Posted By: cathntrMan you guys make me feel young. Im 25 right now, be 26 in January.

Sure rub it in.
You youngsters are making me feel old.
Dang, I got hemorrhoids older then you.

I'm seeing painful knees/joints/bones mentioned fairly often.

I knew all along there was a part of the crowd on this board I fit in well with!!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Maybe we need a new forum titled *Coyotes, Canes and Crutches*.

In that forum there could be sub forums where we could delve into the world of walkers, scooters, wheelchairs, medical oxygen, hearing aids, bifocals, false teeth, ear wax, hemorrhoids, alzheimers, catheters, bladder bags and adult diapers.
From there we could explore some of the reliefs for our aches and pains. Aspirin, herbal teas, medical pot vs regular pot, acupunture, surgery, amputations, joint manipulation(not related to pot), vitamins/supplements or my favorite, just friggin grin and bear it.

I think it's about time for a CC&C forum! Don't delay. Contact your local PM Admin TODAY! Do it while your still able to read it.

You aren't getting any younger!

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesI'm seeing painful knees/joints/bones mentioned fairly often.

I knew all along there was a part of the crowd on this board I fit in well with!!
lol.gif
lol.gif

Maybe we need a new forum titled *Coyotes, Canes and Crutches*.

In that forum there could be sub forums where we could delve into the world of walkers, scooters, wheelchairs, medical oxygen, hearing aids, bifocals, false teeth, ear wax, hemorrhoids, alzheimers, catheters, bladder bags and adult diapers.
From there we could explore some of the reliefs for our aches and pains. Aspirin, herbal teas, medical pot vs regular pot, acupunture, surgery, amputations, joint manipulation(not related to pot), vitamins/supplements or my favorite, just friggin grin and bear it.

I think it's about time for a CC&C forum! Don't delay. Contact your local PM Admin TODAY! Do it while your still able to read it.

You aren't getting any younger!

scared.gif
Joint manipulation. I don't wanna know.

At 59, my back aches, my muscles ache, I've developed Vertigo, blind in one eye and can't see out the other (well, just don't see well at all), can't hear a squirrel anymore, muchless a deer and currently have a sinus infection. Other than that I'm in pretty good shape. I can't wait to get out in the woods again.

Originally Posted By: Colorado Coyotes [/quote
scared.gif
Joint manipulation. I don't wanna know.

Keep it up buddy.

CCC will be Colorado Coyotes on Crutches.

I'll kick you in the knee cap!

I turned 46 a couple of months ago. I got a house full of kids and a 33 year old wife (we've been married 13 years) who's buggin' me for another baby. I doubt I'll make 50- but I'm havin' fun all the same.
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: doggin coyotesDang Neitzke, you're 39 and have bad knees. Wait till you hit 50 *sonny* lol

Had a knee issue when I was a pup. Doc said "Son it's gonna bad enough to bother you,not bad enough to fix yet." "You will outgrow it." That was 22+ years ago ! I guess I should have asked how long .
cry.gif

Don't really slow me down much, they just are always hurting.

I'm done whining now. Too many people with more troubles than me.

This has been a fun read guys keep 'em coming.

Originally Posted By: Tim Neitzke

Doc said "Son it's gonna bad enough to bother you,not bad enough to fix yet." "You will outgrow it." That was 22+ years ago ! I guess I should have asked how long .
cry.gif

When I was in my 20's my doc told me I was going to pay for my lifestyle when I got older.
He wasn't wrong. He also told me I was the most uncoordinated SOB he had ever met.
Wasn't wrong there either.

I drug a buck a 1/2 mile to the truck this year. I still hang my own tree stands and usually my sons too. I hunt every week-end possible. I hurt most of the time, neck or back or knees. I work everyday doing welder/fabricater/maintainance. I refuse to give up and will not till I hurt to bad to hunt or that other option (dirt nap). I'll be 62 years young in May. Life is good!!

Back