Utica N.Y.-Predator Hunter Wanted

scooters_lures

I hope i'm putting this in the right section, I currently live in Pittsburgh Pa and hunt predators throught the year. My parents live in whitesboro n.y. and my mothers cat was taken by a fox. her next door neighbor said she seen foxes throught the neighborhood and they are numerous. well i'm looking for someone to trap or hunt them out of the area. my parents 6 acres border what they call the flats. the flats consist of i couldn't even begin to put a number on the acrerage but its in the thousands. When i was a kid the guy down the street ran a trap line and im 38 now and i have not heard or seen anyone hunt for predators since my neighbor. Work and the distance from my parents house prevents me to get up ther often to try and solve this problem and my father dosen't hunt but is not against hunting. so i thought i would turn to you guys and see if anyone in the area is interested in some prime and to my knowledge unpreadator hunted land. send me a email or post here if anyone is interested...............Thanks Scott

Utica you say........I would contact Dwight Schrute........he'll handle the fox problem
lol.gif

I doubt a fox(even a big red) would take a cat......they're probably seeing yotes.
But i have been wrong b4 LOL!!

Foxes love cats, especially a Big Red Fox. Coyotes are especially fond of them as well as noted above. My neighbor came home and found a big Red Fox on her deck drooling over her cat who was just inside the window laying on the back of a couch, looking out the window at the fox. That fox wanted that cat in the worst way. He was hesitant to leave his meal there with that old lady. She was very persuasive though.

It's a competitive thing dealing with prey, I am sure, but they taste good too. Lots of nutrition.

Back