Sob Story Broken FX 5 Not Warrantied

daddyflea

I went out a couple days ago to get a bale of hay for my Daughters horse and found that the Coyotes had tore up the net wrapping making the hay hard to pick up and transport. After finally dropping off the hay my Daughter rode back with me very quiet.

As most of you know my Daughter was treated for Leukemia and under went a Bone Marrow transplant. She has been doing great but she suddenly broke down crying telling me "Dad its coming back." She said she was having leg pain just like before and she was sure it was coming back. I called the Doctor expecting him to console her and instead he was real concerned instructing us to have her prepare for surgery in the morning to get a Bone Marrow sample.

I could not sleep so I grabbed my FX5 and went to the hay bales really wanting to kill those coyotes. I put my caller in front of my truck and only called up my Brothers cat.

I decided to head in and just as I remembered my caller, I stomped on my brakes to hear a crunch. A FX5 will not take being run over by a Dodge Diesel.

I headed home about to cry and finally decided I had worse worries than running over my caller.

The next day my wife and I were so worried we could just barely function.

The doctor took some tests and finally told us his hospital was for sick people get out. The doctor thought that maybe she was healing so fast she was having growing pains.

Foxpro told me that their warranty did not cover being run over with a truck.

Although I really could not afford a new caller, I could not see letting this winter go by without a good caller. CS 24 on the way.

The Sob story is when my wife finds out I ordered this caller.
I will be on a shoulder mount right beside my Son's deer.

Electronic callers are over rated and easy to come by. Daughters on the other hand are under rated and worth their weight in gold.
thumbup.gif

Glad things worked out for your daughter.

this is going to be bad we will never hear from daddyflea again after the call shows up at the door and the wife gets ahold of him ...lol .

your daughter is still in our prayer and so is the rest of the family escpecially for you after the wife gets ya .

Originally Posted By: RedfrogElectronic callers are over rated and easy to come by. Daughters on the other hand are under rated and worth their weight in gold.
thumbup.gif

Glad things worked out for your daughter.

well said,redfrog....well said

I wouldn't trade every e-caller ever made for one second with my daughter. My daughter is living her dream in medical school,I hope yours is able to live out every one of her dreams. Give her a hug for me. Good luck.

Originally Posted By: daddyfleaThe Sob story is when my wife finds out I ordered this caller.
I will be on a shoulder mount right beside my Son's deer.

You'd be a lot more useful shackled to a ball and chain in the kitchen.

smile.gif

Best wishes for the daughter.

That's really pretty good news all the way around!
thumbup1.gif

Your daughter's health must take a huge load off of your family. I'm so glad to hear she's doing well.

Now that CS 24 you have on the way will nearly make runnning the FX-5 over with thruck worthwhile!
lol.gif

Barry

Glad to hear the girl's ok, nothing else really matters, but condolences on the Foxpro anyway......and congrats on the new Foxpro.......and condolences in advance for when headquarters gets wind of the new Foxpro.

Thanks guys I have approximately 4 days before that UPS truck gets here. I need to get real frisky for the next few days because life after that will be tough.

Glade to hear your daughter is doing fine daddyflea. CS-24 nice choice by the way. Sounds like the family is doing fine so have a good day.

I can only imagine how you felt at that exact second when you realized where your call was and the crunch! That really sucks. In the big scheme of things I suppose it's not the end of the world, but still. Have had a great deal of experience with the cancer thing. My sister (leukemia as well), aunt's, uncle's, cousins, in our family, it's been a death sentence. My Dad is the only one to survive it and he's had colon and prostate and doing great at 74. I hope your new call brings you many fond memories and lots of fur!! Take care Brother!

Tell wife its a gift to yourself for the good news from the doc.
She wont stay mad for ever,lol
At least i hope not

Congrats for the good new with your daughter.

Glad your lil Princess is doing good.Damaged equipment always draws wind but at least it can / will be replaced. I almost sprang for a new spitfire the other day but...forgive for this guys..but I have this old corvette...

daddyflea, I was glad to hear that your daughter is doing fine. You better call up your next of kin in case YOU go missing though. Tell them to call and check in with you every couple of hours...lol

I still hide everything that I get from the sheriff, she ain't big, but she sure is mean....lol.

Originally Posted By: RJM AcresWrap the new caller up and give it to your wife for Xmas.

+1 ! The gift that just keeps on giving. Glad to hear your daughter is doing good. The first reaction is always to think of the worst possible scenario. So always remember keep your head up. God has his ways to bless everyone with some good news when it's really needed!

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter and your caller.

I would like to put a custom turkey pot call and a predator call up for auction to help pay for your new caller. I will take some pictures and post them up tomarrow with a starting bid.

I will need help from someone to get the payment stuff worked out so you get the money.

Ron

I hope your blessing is permanent . I think if you put a hand call in your daughter's hand she could make the best sounding pred call you will ever hear. Rarely a troubled mind functions well but you could have called in a quad on coyotes and got bad news from the doctors.....nuf said. God bless you and us all. Jim

Back