Tonight's Debate

I'll probably watch it... depends on how late I'm in the woods. I'd rather see a good blood trail but I'll settle for a debate.

Unless there is a major Gaff or Bush really hits the nail on the head with one of his flip flops. Bush needs to be more agressive but I agree, the tone is set... Kerry should win.

I didn't say that Kerry will win. I said the it will be reported that he wins, regardless of whether he does or not.

Yeah, Terry McAwful has already been encouraging all the Demoncrats to flood all the online polls and vote for sKerry. He's been pushing that since before the first debate.

I think the same call to 'action' is on the moveon.org site...

FYI.

I'm watching the debate right now.. its 10:04 my time... one hour in... the polls can't possibly say Kerry has won this thing thus far. Things could fall off quickly but this is just a blowout from my viewpoint. BUSH IS KILLING HIM.

Am I alone in this theory? I thought the first one was decent but I can see where Kerry won, not this time.. there is only 30 minutes left and the score is 80-14 TEAM BUSH AHEAD.

Ummmm I hope Bush doesn't own a timber company... that could be bad... very bad.

It will be bad one way or another... I just hope its a good bad! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I'm taping it, just in case my curiosity compels me to watch it for some reason. Whenever I can find time. Not tomorrow, getting up at 4:00am to head for the coast and have another go at slipping below the waves on a quest to kill water critters.

Forecast does not look favorable. Seas may be fairly rough, looks like thunderstorms will menace. We may not be able to dive. But we are going to go down and head out and make the best of it we can.

I crawled out of the woods just in time to catch the beginning and haven't missed any yet. The timber company issue could be a "THERE YOU GO AGAIN" situation from days gone by... Kerry went on and on about jobs and tax cuts claiming that Bush owns a timber company that he claimed to make 84 dollars on and that made him availabe for a tax cut or some **** ... I didn't understand his point because Bush was jumping around in the background and when he got the floor he said "I OWN A TIMBER COMPANY?.... WOW!.... WANT ANY WOOD?" LOL!!!!!!!! I hope he don't own a damn timber company, you know he has so many irons in the fire that he could have interest in a company he doesn't know about... but if he doesn't shame on kerry... shammmmmmmmee shammmmmmmmeee

It is almost over and Bush has clearly won in my opinion... I am beside myself at how he has handled this debate! GO BUSH

WOW, another nail in the coffin.

A lady in the front row just asked if kerry would support federal money going to a woman that wants an abortion. he went on for two minutes and never made a point... just rambled... I was even confused. The woman looked straight ahead and never flinched... buzzer goes off and bush grabs the mic.

He walks up and says "I'm not sure how to desipher that. I WILL NOT GIVE FEDERAL MONEY TO SUPPORT ABORTION."

The girl started to cry.. they took the camera off of her and he went on to outline a good plan to do whats morally right and the crowd was obviously moved. He outlined two or three situations where kerry has voted to PROMOTE abortion... WHAM. That is tooooooo cooooool.

WOW WOW WOW /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

After the debate tonight on ABC they are talking about the Kerry flip floop. Oops the Flip Floop Watch is on. The ROTFLMAO point came when Kerry tried to compare himself to Ronald Reagan talk about needing a reality check.

I watched the debate last night, and I have to admit that both men did a pretty darn good job. I saw the debate as a tie. I am afraid that this race for President is too close to call right now, and I fear for the future of our country because of that fact. I think that Kerry is running a campaign of lies and deception. There obviously are a lot of Americans who are unable to understand deception when they see it.

Okay, in the past five hours the polls have completely flopped... Bush is now winning last nights debate (Opinion of online voters) 54/41%

The CNN poll is a tally of 1.2 million votes so its no slouch.... amazing it can shift that much. Just goes to show what the SPIN CYCLE can do to peoples opinions!

Rich Cronk, the general public doesn't understand deception because they have NEVER called prey!!!
God bless those of us who have, for we are called Realists!!!
Mark

Back