***October HOM Stories & Vote***

cbosshog79

It's that time of the month again and we have quite a few good stories from the month of October to consider for the Hunter of the Month award! Take a minute to refresh your memory and cast your vote...

******October Hunter of the Month Prizes******

This time around the winner will receive a great package with products from some of our finest sponsors and HOB's. Ryan Arrington (AKA Trapper 2) has donated a very nice cow horn tip distress call to go along with a nice lanyard set-up from EZAccess Gear and an extremely exciting video from Coyote Craze!

Thanks to everyone for being so generous and making this possible. As things grow I would love to see at least the top three get prizes, we aren't quite there yet but will be one day! I'm proud to be associated with the program and it is really an issue of pride watching it grow; thanks again to all of our HOB's and sponsors, you guys are making a difference here!!! This month we are going to have a prize package for the second place story from Leupold consisting of a really nice hat and a Leupold lens pen.

In addition to these items we also have a sponsor offering a service for the winner this month. Switch will be donating one free predator skull cleaning and whitening for a coyote, bobcat or fox! I'm sure that a few of you guys could find a use for this and we really appreciate his offer!

Our nominees to this point are as follows...

1. Fur, Horns, Mud, Blood...and Green Crap!! - Ursus21

2. A chip off the old block - jerry malbeck

3. Mr. Tom Thirty - AZPredatorSlayer

4. AZ Foxes and Bobcat - thegunsmith2506

5. Starting my year off right. - cjdavis618

6. 15 year old daughter got herself a Buck Saturday - sumrifle

7. Wyoming bow season - HighPlainsDrifter

8. My little heart has swelled with pride

9.Son's first buck! - Skinner2

10. My Big Predator hunt - WSMBUCK

11. I Had A Little Fun Today.. A Handful of Coyotes Didnt.... - getemclose

12. 4 and 5 year old go fox hunting - joshnaz

13. Dogs and Deer what a great weekend! - Weston

14. No coyotes but 1 bobcat came in, got some pictures. - derbyacresbob

15. 2 coyotes down and a 3 get a BIG halloween scare!! - okoyote

First Place

October%20HOM.JPG

*Bobcat skull not included...
coyote_craze_dvd_cover_1od7.jpg

ezyl.jpg

Second Place

Leupold%20HOM.JPG

picture122-208x112.jpg

Predator Skulls Inc.

A.D.C. Calls
Screen name- Trapper2
Name -Ryan Arrington
Email-
580-761-1622
1137 West Co. Rd. 67, Mulhall, OK, 73063

Predator Skulls Inc.
Dermestid Inc.
Screen Name: Switch
Name: Tim Hovey

Get your votes in boys and girls...

I did things a little differently and set up the poll where you can view the results immediately after you vote instead of when voting closes this time around. How do you guys prefer it, like this or hidden?

Back