Browning BPR .22mag?

Chupathingy

Anybody know anything about these? I have a buddy that has one that I may be able get from him. Are they any good? What's it worth? I really liked the way it shouldered and it pointed perfectly.

Thanks
Chupa

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy Anybody know anything about these? I have a buddy that has one that I may be able get from him. Are they any good? What's it worth? I really liked the way it shouldered and it pointed perfectly.

Thanks
Chupa

I had one for several years.It was a decent gun and the only pump.22 mag.on the market at the time.

I think a BPR in good condition will bring about $400.00.

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy Also, I forgot something. I know zip about rimfires, so a .22mag and a .22WMR are not the same.....correct?

Chupa

They are the same cartridge.

Correct,,,, the Winchester Magnum Rifle (WMR) and 22Mag are the same.
The Winchester Rim Fire (WRF) is a different animal but can be shot in a 22Mag. It will not chamber in a 22LR though.

I had one a long time ago. The one I had was with the squared up forearm. I did not like the rifle that well, and it shot OK, but nothing spectacular. I sold it and bought a Kimber of Oregon 22 magnum. I was happy with that decision. Tom.

Back