Do y'all reckon it'll snow??

fw707

Well, I got some new snow camo cover ups last week, just in case it snows enough to cover the ground this year. So I tied up some strings for winter time hunting.

First is a white/desert camo remote toter with my Foxpro remote looped on:

008-2.jpg

Next is one of my "shorty" 3 drops in the same colors:

018.jpg

Then a black/white remote toter:

002-8.jpg

and a black/white "shorty":

010-3.jpg

The remote toters are tied a little longer than my shorty strings to give a little more room around a heavy shirt collar, and they have a section of flat braid to make the weight of the remote less noticeable. They have a single TIGHT noose to loop into the attachment point on the remote. I tried the trigger clips, but I HATE the rattling. But, I can send one with the toter if you want one.

The remote toters are $20 , and the shorties are $18. Both include shipping to your door in the lower 48.
If you want a toter/shorty combo I'll ship them both to you for $35.
A USPS money order is preferred.

Nothing fancy, just my usual strong and simple hunting lanyards. Nothing extra to rattle around or hang up on stuff.
thumbup1.gif

Thanks!!
Jeff

Oh yeah, my calls and remote are NOT included.
laugh.gif

Thanks everybody for the kind words!
thumbup1.gif

I think these will be some fine winter time lanyards. I'm gonna try to find time to make a couple for myself!
laugh.gif

Grizz, yours tied up really nice today. I think you'll like them.

Last edited:
Very sharp,

Guys i have one of Jeffs snow camo shorties and they look better in person the on the pictures. TOP NOTCH

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeLOL !sounds like you luck.

Yep, I've always said if it was to rain chicken soup, my bowl would be upside down.
laugh.gif

I got the new ones in yesterday.
thumbup1.gif

Jeff,
Those are some great looking lanyards you make. I really like the white/tan one. Bring some down to the PM hunt again this year, I'm always a sucker for good product.

Back