11pt down.

Originally Posted By: SuperSeal110I had about 3/4 of a dozen of the BigFoots in the back of the truck, along with my goose blind from early goose season. Never took them out of the tail bed. I had to make some room and I didn't want my decoys being smelly.

lol, yes, those are my confidence decoys. Just throw a few out around your stand and you'll have results as above, grin.

I hear ya, I'd be in the same position right now if i fill my archery tag...........throwing around dekes & blinds to make room for a stinky deer!!

Might hafta try the confidence thing LOL........i can just see Avery/GHG's new sales gimmick......fully-flocked geese for the SERIOUS archery hunter
tongue_smilie.gif

I've seen a handful of shooter, but everything has been out of range.

Since Friday evening, I've seen 3 "Shooters" bucks (antlers past their ears.) Bucks are chasing hard right now! I'll be hunting everyday this week and I have Friday and Monday off of work. I'm going to try to be on stand all day from Fri-Mon.

Sara and I got screwed out of a nice 10pt chasing does this evening. Neighbor decided to show up around 6:10pm to his stand... does caught the guys scent and spooked the buck back into the woods. Common, showing up at 6:10pm when it gets dark just after 7pm... The guy is running a crossbow... should explain quite a bit...grin.

Back