white skunk

scared.gif
Originally Posted By: jay deeSaw a white skunk the other evening are they common? I thought it was a cat at first.

scared.gif
You'll know when you get a hold of it...LOL. and White skunks are out there but are not as common.

I have one in my back yard too! I ran him off a minute ago. He is all white on top with black legs. If you could get him without him spraying he would be a nice hat
smile.gif

I saw a skunk on on TV that was half white and half black. He has a wife name Michelle and lives in Washington DC. It is believed that this particular skunk is the most foul of them all, as millions of people have found out for themselves in just the last year and a half. The very sight of this vermin has caused untold numbers to blow massive chunks just by looking at it. It might be another couple of years before DC is able to rid itself of this horrible stench, but when that day comes all will rejoice!

Originally Posted By: RustydustI saw a skunk on on TV that was half white and half black. He has a wife name Michelle and lives in Washington DC. It is believed that this particular skunk is the most foul of them all, as millions of people have found out for themselves in just the last year and a half. The very sight of this vermin has caused untold numbers to blow massive chunks just by looking at it. It might be another couple of years before DC is able to rid itself of this horrible stench, but when that day comes all will rejoice!

WOW racist,stupid and political all at the same time.
My new hero.

We have two white ones running around at my uncles where we deer hunt. We've also seen two black coyotes and a big ol white tome turkey there.

Originally Posted By: mjbskwim
WOW racist,stupid and political all at the same time.
My new hero.

rolleyes.gif
closedeyes.gif

On the other hand white skunk is pretty cool never seen one before.

I dont see anything racist at all about that statement.

He called him a skunk, not a coon.

Maybe Mr & Mrs Jackass is a more fitting description

Either way, his post is spot on.
thumbup1.gif

Why is it that pointing out that someone is anglo, mexican, chinese, or eskimo is perfectly acceptable, but to point out that someone is negro instantly makes you a RACIST?
confused.gif

OK. Whether it be on two legs or four, black, white, or orange with yellow stripes ......, a skunk is still a skunk! The skunk pictured lives in the wild, the one not pictured lives in the White House. Both stink!
As for the racist thing, that's the Ace in the hole. And the reason that race issues will never go away is because someone is always pulling that Ace out of the hole.

The "White House." Sounds racist to me. Maybe we should name it something else.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Atchman2This one is almost white. I got it on my game camera last night.

skunk.jpg

That one might be worth skinnin. Would make a great rendezvous hat. Nice picture Bud!

The striped skunks around my area are all pretty unique with there markings. Some have a lot of black while others have a lot of white.

Originally Posted By: Black_WolfI dont see anything racist at all about that statement.

He called him a skunk, not a coon.

Now I need some fresh underwear.
w00t.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Back