Movie quote thread ( kinda slow round here)

YES!!
thumbup.gif
I've been missing the movie quote game! Lemme think of a quote or two... I have to go right now!

Originally Posted By: getfoxyok I'll start..."best $1.80 I ever spent". who said it, what movie?

Hi BOB! By BOB! BOOM!!!! Best $1.80 I ever spent.

Emilio Estevez, Young Guns.

Chupa

"I sung the first hymn when the stars were created and told Mary who she was expecting. But then again, I've turned rivers into blood and cities into salt. So, I don't think I have to explain myself to you".

Chupa

Originally Posted By: Chupathingy" Mr. Hooper! Slow ahead."
" Hooper, slow ahead....I can go slow ahead, why don't you come down here and chum some of this sh#t!"

Chupa

Hint: Released 1975 and the star of the show was nicknamed "Bruce" after the director's lawyer.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: mtcurman"You know, I also have killed a lion."
"How many shots did you need?"
"I killed him with my hands."

Trivia time.
"The Ghost and the Darkness" was based off of what book? A true story as well by the way.

Chupa

Originally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: mtcurman"You know, I also have killed a lion."

Trivia time.
"The Ghost and the Darkness" was based off of what book? A true story as well by the way.

Chupa
The Man Eaters of Tsavo. The book is muuuuch more grisly and chilling than the movie IMO.

"Why, by *** girl, that's Colt's Dragoon! You're no bigger than a corn nubbin', what are you doin' with all this pistol?!"
"It belonged to my father, he carried it bravely in the war, and I intend to kill Tom Chaney with it if the law fails to do so."
"Well, this'll sure get the job done if you can find a fence post to rest it on while you take aim."

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mtcurmanOriginally Posted By: ChupathingyOriginally Posted By: mtcurman"You know, I also have killed a lion."

Trivia time.

Chupa
The Man Eaters of Tsavo. The book is muuuuch more grisly and chilling than the movie IMO.

Great book though huh?

Chupa

Back