So who's going to the PM hunt

WSMBUCK

I know we have a hook up section in the PM Hunt part , but seems alot of guys never go down that far, and was just wanting to see who else is all going to be at the PM Hunt this feb?

I will be there sunday the 6th

Last edited:
Without a doubt, I'll be there! If it is 1/2 as fun as last year, it will still be one of the highlights of my year!

If you are even thinking about going, DO IT!

Rustydog

With out a doubt ill be there.. I have been to the last 2 hunts and have had a total blast
thumbup.gif

I'm thinking about taking a vacation to someone else's calling locale and letting you guys have this one!
grin.gif

I'll be here. Hopefully I can several days off during that week to enjoy the good times.

Originally Posted By: fw707Billy has promised to deliver me on the 6th.
laugh.gif

That should be an adventure you will never forget.
w00t.gif

I had a crappy time last year. I'll leave it at that. It had nothing to do with . I'll be getting a room by my self. I want to have fun. Excited this year have alot of new production call's to break in and Toneboard's. Hopefuly I can hunt with some fellow callmaker's. Only one I have ever called with is Rainshadow great caller. Rick

Originally Posted By: 220_SwiftOriginally Posted By: fw707Billy has promised to deliver me on the 6th.
laugh.gif

That should be an adventure you will never forget.
w00t.gif

Hey i will be passing pretty close to OK , want me to pick you up also? Between Jeff, you and me we ight end up at Redfrogs in Canada wolf hunting lol.

Originally Posted By: WSMBUCKHey i will be passing pretty close to OK , want me to pick you up also? Between Jeff, you and me we ight end up at Redfrogs in Canada wolf hunting lol.

No thanks I already booked a flight.

You do know that Jeff has a bad time keeping his gas in don't you?
scared.gif

I am planning to be there. Hopefully we will have all the Wife's Medical Problems cleared up by February.
thumbup.gif

Rick, you might do well to get some Beano for Jeff, because I don't think he has it on his list.
w00t.gif
laugh.gif
tt2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707"Tis better to fart and bear the shame,
than hold it in and bear the pain."

laugh.gif

Be careful Billy,Jeff could be classified as a Weapon of Mass Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back